+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stayin

McInnes is too smart to have bought the ‘war chest’ guff but was probably being offered a better budget than he has at Pittodrie plus a higher wage. Someone has pulled him aside and explained that Sevco are never more than a couple of weeks away from folding. Reality kicked in. Everything indicates he is a cautious man. This is the professional game and the managers are never supporters so they will will usually try to maximise their options to earn money and glory. Thankfully (I think) he did his risk sums and told Sevco to look elsewhere. This puts their ‘Board’ in some position. Let’s hope for a wonderful Christmas unwrapping of concealed realities financial and other.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I would imagine Derek has been promised funds of some sort to bring in players. There is no way he turned down the huns without some sort of backing.
    I doubt it very much. McInnes knows where he stands here. Milne didn't need to offer any bribe or inducement to stay.

Well that is some turnaround. Great news and it happens in threes as they say! McInnes staying, rat jack getting three match ban AND my 2018 Dons calendar is not ruined with ripping out the December page that has Deeks coupon on it!! Well it could be four!! A Ross County win on Saturday.

****in lyin *******s. Course he was ready for the Huns but he thought better and knows he is guaranteed wages every month at Aberdeen. Amongst other things..

That statement is worthy of the Ministry of Information in Saddam-era Iraq.

What a load of steaming horse **** - of course we know it's written for an idiotic audience.

It implies McInnes was "assessed" and found to not match up the quintessential British club's exacting standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Thanks for that. I think the capital letter's make the statement even more convincing. DOES THAT MEAN THE NEXT MANAGER WOULD HAVE?
    Do you not like my opinion? Worried Del was nearly away? Happy clapper? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Do you not like my opinion? Worried Del was nearly away? Happy clapper? 😂
    You are by some mile the most boring, monosyllablic poster on here. You only seem to show up to take digs at the management team. You’re basically Mason without the humour or entertainment value.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    You are by some mile the most boring, monosyllablic poster on here. You only seem to show up to take digs at the management team. You’re basically Mason without the humour or entertainment value.
    I love you also 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I’m chucking slagging McInnes for new year.

I lost

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast