+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stayin

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Personally, I’ve had enough of amateur armchair experts.

This wi' feckin bells on.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He realises that our chairman has next to f@ck all aspirations but to finish hopefully in a European qualifying position. He wouldn’t have took the job there at Ibrox as there is more pressure on him to produce more.
    McInnes is finished at Aberdeen also...remember this is a guy who threw the towel in before we started the game at Ibrox last week. He threw in the towel when we also played Celtic during this season.
    Opinions of him may differ...but I will be correct with this statement...WE WILL WIN NO FURTHER TROPHIES UNDER DEREK MCINNES!
    He left our players in the lurch the last few days when he could easily have seen over the training and preparation for Friday nights match. It won’t be long before he loses the dressing room either.
    Thanks for that. I think the capital letter's make the statement even more convincing. DOES THAT MEAN THE NEXT MANAGER WOULD HAVE?

I've been surprised and disappointed at the amount of our support who've pished their pants over this.

Milne and McInnes both said he was staying a couple of weeks ago.

The glib and shameless one said an oblique comment in front of the Orc hoards which the weegie media interpreted that in a certain way.

Some of our fans chose to believe the weegia. Flock knows why.

Given that to work for them means working for the glib and shameless liar, it took them 6 weeks to contact the Dons, they are NOT the same club and are currently a basket case why would people, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, choose to go with the weegia over our own people I'll never know.

What I do know is that there is great satisfaction in them having their noses rubbed in the Smelly stuff. Doubtful if they and their weegia media friends (not to mention the SPFL and SFA) will realise that dying changed the order of things in Scottish football. The longer it takes them to realise it 5he more fun that we can have.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I've been surprised and disappointed at the amount of our support who've pished their pants over this.

Milne and McInnes both said he was staying a couple of weeks ago.

The glib and shameless one said an oblique comment in front of the Orc hoards which the weegie media interpreted that in a certain way.

Some of our fans chose to believe the weegia. Flock knows why.

Given that to work for them means working for the glib and shameless liar, it took them 6 weeks to contact the Dons, they are NOT the same club and are currently a basket case why would people, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, choose to go with the weegia over our own people I'll never know.

What I do know is that there is great satisfaction in them having their noses rubbed in the Smelly stuff. Doubtful if they and their weegia media friends (not to mention the SPFL and SFA) will realise that dying changed the order of things in Scottish football. The longer it takes them to realise it 5he more fun that we can have.

Traynor and his complicit attack dogs getting their knackers kicked black and blue is the bonus in all of this.

As thon **** blin lemon was wont to say, it’s the jube-jube atop the icing on an Aitken’s Empire Biscuit.

Guess we'll never know what was offered , what was not.
    Wonder if Milne promised to buy some decent players next time.

who knows

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Traynor and his complicit attack dogs getting their knackers kicked black and blue is the bonus in all of this.

As thon **** blin lemon was wont to say, it’s the jube-jube atop the icing on an Aitken’s Empire Biscuit.
    Well kint your nae fae Torry, it's a double shortbread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Guess we'll never know what was offered , what was not.
    Wonder if Milne promised to buy some decent players next time.

who knows
    I would imagine Derek has been promised funds of some sort to bring in players. There is no way he turned down the huns without some sort of backing.

No

I wouldn't think any further inducement would have been made.
    He had a big enough pay rise after the Sunderland carry on.
    You can't do it every time there's a job on offer.

As for empire biscuits.
    Were they not called something German before the 1st World War?

Maybe promised to get Niall back

Known as Belgian biscuits in the Keptie Bakery in Arbroath.

Of course I’m nae fae ****ing Torry, 😡 and neither is the **** blin lemon.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast