+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- HMS Queen Lizzie

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You leftie white flag waving morons never cease to amaze me.
    Just as I was wondering if anyone would be stupid enough to vote boat, my question is answered!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just as I was wondering if anyone would be stupid enough to vote boat, my question is answered!

That is why people like you run this country down. I hope you know that you and your ilk will never be in power, thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Russians have said it will make a nice big target to hit....

Russian appeaser.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    But WWII needed lots of battleships and a navy. In WWIII started by Messrs Trump & Jong, ships like this will be irrelevant. However, investing in the fight against sabotage on the home front makes perfect sense while needing to see a doctor when your head has been removed only makes sense in Monty Python.
    Please read my post carefully , the" if they haven't" bit most closely.

I can't help but wonder how the vote would have gone had this been put to referendum, with the question being "We have £3.1billion to spend, should it go on health and education or a warship?".

I doubt even Brexit-style lies would convince many to vote boat.
    I would more prefer the money was spent on hospitals and schools but if we have no security there wont be any hospitals or schools.

I can't help but wonder how the vote would have gone had this been put to referendum, with the question being "We have £3.1billion to spend, should it go on health and education or a warship?".

I doubt even Brexit-style lies would convince many to vote boat.
    Just thought of a catchy slogan you could have used if there had been a referendum " Vote Boat Or Don't " . works for me.

How many schools and hospitals could that money have built?
    And how much money could have been wasted on red tape and bureaucracy in the process by any Government you choose to name?

It would be the same kind of people that were furiously trying to get Corbyn to say that he would nuke another country if they used nukes first... Like it would actually matter when we would all be waiting for the rest of the nukes to land before we were all brown bread anyway.

How many schools and hospitals could that money have built?
    Perhaps "Big Lizzie" will help protect the schools and hospitals we already have?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    It would be the same kind of people that were furiously trying to get Corbyn to say that he would nuke another country if they used nukes first... Like it would actually matter when we would all be waiting for the rest of the nukes to land before we were all brown bread anyway.
    I tell you what - if you hit me I'll guarantee you'll be toast. Now, you gonna hit me or not?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast