+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- HMS Queen Lizzie

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You leftie white flag waving morons never cease to amaze me.
    And me ......... all weak brainwashed nondescript non patriotic wannkers. Well I watched the ceremony and felt proud to be British - but like their leader our resident Conchies will always bleat about anything pro British.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    And me ......... all weak brainwashed nondescript non patriotic wannkers. Well I watched the ceremony and felt proud to be British - but like their leader our resident Conchies will always bleat about anything pro British.
    So is wanting to help our NHS or education system unpatriotic?

Interestingly, the only ones using abuse are those taking the moral high-ground.

I think a lot of those who get aroused at the thought of a big boat with big guns must have very small tallywackers.

but like their leader our resident Conchies will always bleat about anything pro British

Who dat den?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    How many schools and hospitals could that money have built?

The contracts were announced in July 2007.
    Ask Bliar and 'jobs 4 Scots' Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think a lot of those who get aroused at the thought of a big boat with big guns must have very small tallywackers.
    I could try and explain the difference between a boat and a ship but I fear those with very small everything would struggle to understand fat thing.

Have to say how much I loved hearing Heart Of Oak , marched to that a few times , not always in step though! Me and my very small tallywacker felt very proud.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

You should know

The more I read from Joe Pass..........The more I like the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    The more I read from Joe Pass..........The more I like the guy!

Blush....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast