+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CHRISTMAS's around the world

CHRISTMAS's around the world

I once spent Christmas with my Italian friends who live near Milan and was surprised to see that that Chritmas day was like any other day with nothing special happening either at their home or seemingly anywhere else.
    The French version described in the link is quite accurate...main meal on Christmas eve mainly consisting of oysters and foie gras.....yummy!!

We shall have fresh Goose for Christmas luncheon.
    I would be happy to have egg and chips and a beer to be honest lol.

I have relatives who live in Winnepeg in Canada, I went there one Xmas. What a cold place but strangly refeshing,on Xmas morning it had snowed overnight and there was about 2 foot of snow in the driveway. They said it was quite normal however helped remove the snow with snow shovel, it made you so hot ended up with just a teeshirt, went back in the house where I was given a large spiced RUM, just the job.
    Last edited by claw84; 08-12-2017 at 03:13 PM.

You Chelsea's Goose for Garters Trick :-O

I used to be a chippy, Claw. Working up a sweat in the frost and snow is very invigorating in just a vest and trousers wheile everyone else is wraqpped up to the hilt with heads down and and hunched shoulders :-)

I wondered if the French version was accurate FL Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    You Chelsea's Goose for Garters Trick :-O

I used to be a chippy, Claw. Working up a sweat in the frost and snow is very invigorating in just a vest and trousers wheile everyone else is wraqpped up to the hilt with heads down and and hunched shoulders :-)

I wondered if the French version was accurate FL Cheers
    Garters is all Chelsea are good for.

Glad you got the jist of what I was trying to say Tricky lol

Feed The World gone wrong lol