+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: You tell 'em, Nigel

What makes me smile is the way the remainers in Parliament say they accept we are leaving but then do everything they can to stop or reverse the vote. There idea of brexit is to keep the trade agreements we have now, allow free movement of EU citizens and let us carry on under EU rules in other words no brexit. Come back Nigel your country needs you.
    Last edited by i961pie; 14-12-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    What makes me smile is the way the remainers in Parliament say they accept we are leaving but then do everything they can to stop or reverse the vote. There idea of brexit is to keep the trade agreements we have now, allow free movement of EU citizens and let us carry on under EU rules in other words no brexit. Come back Nigel your country needs you.
    I was definitely a Nigel fan and without his input Brexit would never have happened. However I now feel the bloke has had his day and keep out of it along with the likes of Heseltine, that preening Gia Miller, Blair, Mandelson etc. Of course I also include every man jack of the BBC's political staff.

If, as is looking likely, we have to pay the blackmail ransom of £50 billion and then don't even get trade deal beyond some transitional period then it's a good thing there will be a vote on whether to accept it at the end of the process.

I voted Leave but I didn't vote for this. I will enjoy seeing May take the blame, she deserves it.

Yeah a nonce supporting fascist who’s tried and failed 7 times to get elected to Parliament is exactly what this country needs.

A big well done to all the Tory MPs, especially Ken Clarke, who told May’s government to stick their nasty threats straight up their arse. This is exactly what “taking back control” and “Parliamentary Sovereignty” should look like.

Good old Anna Soubry - providing that even a broken clock can be correct twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah a nonce supporting fascist who’s tried and failed 7 times to get elected to Parliament is exactly what this country needs.

A big well done to all the Tory MPs, especially Ken Clarke, who told May’s government to stick their nasty threats straight up their arse. This is exactly what “taking back control” and “Parliamentary Sovereignty” should look like.
    Looks more like we lost the vote so let's ignore it, throw our toys out the pram and try to reverse the decision.
    Corbyn as been anti EU all is political life but sees an opportunity.
    And a far left Marxist racist is also what the country doesn't need.
    By the way the come back Nigel remark was tongue in cheek.
    Last edited by i961pie; 14-12-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Good old Anna Soubry - providing that even a broken clock can be correct twice a day.
    I read the other day that 'Thirsty' Soubry has two daughters who both work 'in the City' - IF that's correct I'm assuming it doesn't mean they work in Boots in Vic Centre.
    It would explain, though, why she's became a swivel-eyed loon within ten minutes of the referendum result - at least Clarke and Moron are representing their constituents (the rich and the students) whereas Soubry is looking after her family's job prospects.
    I've emailed my MP and announced my withdrawal from voting Conservative whilst this useless, White Paper waving hag Remains leader.
    Even Chamberlain is spinning in his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Even Chamberlain is spinning in his grave.
    Chamberlain was cremated.

Looks more like we lost the vote so let's ignore it, throw our toys out the pram and try to reverse the decision.
    Corbyn as been anti EU all is political life but sees an opportunity.
    And a far left Marxist racist is also what the country doesn't need.
    By the way the come back Nigel remark was tongue in cheek.
    Guy Verhofstadt has hailed last night's vote as...........

'a good day for democracy'.

An increase in the chance of ignoring the result of a democratic vote is, er, 'a good day for democracy'.

Jesus wept.

I'm finding on the majority of construction projects I'm involved in currently is that the principal contractors commercial team are very easy to work with and hardly ever oppose variation costs etc . However once the project is 80-90% complete , the commercial team manager changes and everything that was agreed is now open to renegotiation putting pressure on the sub contractor. I think this is a case with these negotiations lets just agree to this and that in principal as we need to progress the project , the real hard negotiations start at the final account meeting once the project is near completion.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast