+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Sight Right Technology...

O/T Sight Right Technology...

On snooker cues. I've had a look online at a sight right snooker cue. The sight is on the butt of the cue and works like a spirit level.

My question is:

How the bloody hell does it work? When you line your shot up, you don't use the butt of the cue. You line it up through your arch. Granted you can line your cue against the table to see if you are in line. However, this is little good when you're on the shot.

Is it a gimmick?

Went forra game a snooka this aft , place wa jacked art , a sed it's busy enny chance onna game , blowk sed gerrat bak o cue
    it nivva appund at Regent , ennybody rememba the Reej snooker hall darn Regent Street ? Loads o twaggas in theer wi scooal blazer inna bag
    Last edited by Romared; 08-12-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Went to rege regular both upstairs and downstairs Roma couldn't play on No 1 table upstairs it was for the best players especially when money was at stake

It warra reyt place , allus Fulla smoak tho , good tables an sum good laikers went theer , them steep wooden steps, and a kiosk at top to buy 5 park drives or woodbines , appun a bar 6 or opal fruits , Mars bar , reyt quisine kin hell spoylt t deerth back then !!!

Bought a new cue from sports direct. I was wanting a BCE Heritage cue with WAC technology and extension. However, I had to make do with a Mark Selby BCE shock wave cue. Bought an hard case for it cost me £29.99 for the cue and £12.99 for the case.

The cue I've bought is pretty much the same as the Ronnie O' Sullivan cue I smashed against the wall of Kellingley Sports ans Social club.

Just need a decent snooker club in Rotherham to try it out.

Your lass told me tha worrart shopping forran extension when a wo at your 'arse last week.

Aye I wanted some extra on my hard on

Tha needs sum chork ont end cue a chance t pot moor

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    On snooker cues. I've had a look online at a sight right snooker cue.
    I've looked all over for some sight right football boots. I was gonna get Ugbo a pair for Xmas, but I can't find em anywhere.
    I reckon that lot down at Bramall Lane must have bought em all.