+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Saturday Night Football Anyone ?

Hi Gards, how's it hanging fella ?

I see Preston are 10th with a trip to Burton today, are you confident ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    You surprise me BT, like me you was lucky enough to see Football at its best in its proper format before the Premier League, Sky aided by our own FA are killing Football slowly but surely, yes Burnley are in the 2nd batch of the chosen few behind the real cream, while lower league Clubs struggle to survive on the pittance that is thrown at them, I don't believe your last statement of "I really don't care that much".
    Alto we live in a rat race. Nobody gives a toss about anybody else anymore. Sinkov's lot have won, all we can do is swim with the sharks and hope we remain afloat and solvent.

I would guess that within only FIVE more years FIFA and EUFA will have formed a twenty team European Super League and then you will see real financial inequality, the sort that Trump and sinkov love!

These sort of tossers manipulate ordinary people's lives and don't care about the consequences as long as the elite survive. Blatter and Cameron and their ilk are peas in a pod.

Attachment 7469

Attachment 7470

Hi Gards, how's it hanging fella ?

I see Preston are 10th with a trip to Burton today, are you confident ?
    Not so bad thanks Alto and with 3 of 7 defenders now back from injury we are back picking points up and 5 beaten. You lot continue to amaze I have to say and dare I say it fighting for a Europa place unbelievable

European Football for Burnley is not attainable at the moment, regardless of what some wearing Claret tinted glasses think Gards, glad you are well fella

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Alto we live in a rat race.
    Yes I agree and its so obvious to watchers and instigators phucking up our game, about time someone with some bollox did something about it.

European Football for Burnley is not attainable at the moment, regardless of what some wearing Claret tinted glasses think Gards, glad you are well fella
    The way you lot are playing I wouldn't say never (not attainable) look at Bolton years ago. You are super hard to beat and keep picking up 3 points regularly when last season you got draws. You never know Alto you never know.

The pundits keep on talking about our "small squad". It isn't, we have almost two identical type of players for each position.

Moore in at centre half and a another player in the Gudmundsson mould would be great business in the January window.

Is this the end of Away support, can’t see many folk wishing to start a journey home at 10pm. Maybe the Home club could offer weekend packages in a club hotel and develop local tourism!!
    Will that many Home supporters turn up?

I agree more money should go to lower leagues to build a heathy football association and to be fair they had their chance but decided to do their own thing and let the PL go alone. The US is good at spreading the chances of winning by its player pick system, however there is no relegation there.

The PL now seems to want to stay the same letting two tiers or maybe three tiers develop. The top tier will look for a European League otherwise or may even try to do that as well as retaining the PL. it’s now a global game and all countries have rat races, and some nastier rats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)