+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barnsley U23 v Bolton U23 today

Cheers Nozzer. Did wi looiz it. Memory guz at my age.

A can remember Ipswich. We wo 3-0 up wi eight minutes left and finished 3-3. And Stockpooart 4-1 up and drew 4-4. Angel gorra hat trick a think.

Am sure the worra game we won 4-3 frum 3-nowt darn.

Cuddabin Fulham ? Loysin fust hafe , then the Black Pearl Tony Cunningham gorrus a win ?? Not reyt shoor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Cuddabin Fulham ? Loysin fust hafe , then the Black Pearl Tony Cunningham gorrus a win ?? Not reyt shoor ?
    Yep I remember that one , 1982 . Sure we were 3 nil down in that one , Acido will know

Yes it was Fulham. 3-0 darn within about 15 minutes I seem to remember. Tony scored the winner with his head and on his home debut I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thanks for the updates ESR.

When was that game we came back from 0-3 darn at ooam and won 4-3 ? Worrit
    Exeter ? A wo theear but can't remember who it wo.
    It was Fulham. I got to game late to see a Barnsley goal but very subdued celebration. Found out I had missed three goals. Went on to win. I think it was Winston Campbell who got the winner. Unbelievable.

Absolute Shambles after Bolton pulled one goal back , heads dropped and we were deservedly beaten , our club is rotting , Why ? What is happening down at the Well ???

True Roma. The squad is too big and too many lads missing out on first team. Hard keeping everyone happy. Squad rotation n' resting players is another bo llocks excuse.

May be wrong but did we not come back from 3 down to Fulham in early eighties to win 4-3?

Thank you gentlemen.

The dunt need to put me in a ooam yit. It wo Fulham.

A worrat that classic 3-4 at Peterborough. Wunna the best away day atmospheres ever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123