+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January outs and ins

January outs and ins

“ wants to bring in two strikers, a right-back, a centre-half, a new manager and a new assistant in the January transfer window”

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    “ wants to bring in two strikers, a right-back, a centre-half, a new manager and a new assistant in the January transfer window”
    if only

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Let's hope Tony is serious about us being one of the top six budgets,if so, we will bring in these players, we badly need.

...haha, so we need a CB, so the CB's 2 and Woods he signed are no good? He signed Cummins and now he wants a RB...you couldn't make it up.....

Watched Doncaster game, O'Donnell what did he do wrong, Emmanuel I'm not his biggest fan but sooner have him than Cummings. January Rodak & Emmanuel can go back to there parent clubs. Price can go. Forde can go. Get Bailey-King & Dom Ball back. Get a manager in who can control players. We are not running a Sunday school here.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Watched Doncaster game, O'Donnell what did he do wrong, Emmanuel I'm not his biggest fan but sooner have him than Cummings. January Rodak & Emmanuel can go back to there parent clubs. Price can go. Forde can go. Get Bailey-King & Dom Ball back. Get a manager in who can control players. We are not running a Sunday school here.
    Perhaps if we played on a Sunday we would have a prayer

Your obsession with Bailey-King is on par with lbj's obsession with Stubbs. It's getting boring now.

All we know about Bailey-King at the moment is that he has pace but on the couple of occasions I've seen him play there has been no end product. One for the future maybe but he's not ready for League 1 yet, after all he can't even get into the North Ferriby first team at the moment.
    Similarly, Dominic Ball isn't getting selected to start for Aberdeen.
    These two players are not the answer, we need to sign better ones in January.

If you read behind what Warne says isn't there a hint that there will be more outs than ins?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast