+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dundee ticket office, stadium manager

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    I sit in the mainer but thought having the home support above the tunnel would help the cause
    Quite enjoyed the Derry being in the stand,some o the chunts in and around
    me were moaning about them standing up and singing
    Boring old cuunts
    No standing up singing in the Derry wonder if the stand will be under threat of being shutdown.

You might have to move to the Derry, you wouldn't want to move to the provie that's where all the pitch invaders sit.

Thank **** we have a stadium manager so there's no double standards😁

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    What would you lot have to moan about if Jim had been 'sacked years ago' and the board and ticket office bent over backwards to help out the fans?

Can't you see it's all a ploy to deflect from the real issues facing the club?
    So enlighten us to what the real issues are, I always thought the fans were the most important thing at any club

While I’m on a roll, Xmas party, every year venue is to small to accomadate numbers, your kid doesn’t need to have a season ticket, or go to any games, as long as the parent registers them for free with junior dark blues, they go in the hat for a place, kids who go to every game miss out, why not hire a venue, charge £5 a head and “everyone” that wants to go, gets to go, sure your mob at DFCSS can sort something out

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    So enlighten us to what the real issues are, I always thought the fans were the most important thing at any club

While I’m on a roll, Xmas party, every year venue is to small to accomadate numbers, your kid doesn’t need to have a season ticket, or go to any games, as long as the parent registers them for free with junior dark blues, they go in the hat for a place, kids who go to every game miss out, why not hire a venue, charge £5 a head and “everyone” that wants to go, gets to go, sure your mob at DFCSS can sort something out
    I've nothing to do with DFCSS or any Christmas party. What an odd thing to write.

Real issues at the club? Can't score goals, are leaning on some nugget in Holland that keeps sending poor players to us who we seem duty bound to sign - has anyone asked why? Manager seems to be dependent on an electronic scouting system that produces the occasional decent signing; do we have a proper scouting system or are we playing Football Manager here?

Forgot, you did your fortnight on the board, thought maybe you still had a contact within

How are you so informed about our scouting system or is it just a guess, have you ever thought that maybe because we’re paying wages to dross that PH signed, NM only has resources to sign poor strikers at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Forgot, you did your fortnight on the board, thought maybe you still had a contact within

How are you so informed about our scouting system or is it just a guess, have you ever thought that maybe because we’re paying wages to dross that PH signed, NM only has resources to sign poor strikers at the moment
    It was over 12 months and a was a year of my life wasted that I'll never get back. Hartley signed some dross but I'm not certain McCann's doing significantly better. Both have brought good players to the club too though.

I did a tour of the stadium a while before I even got involved with the society and John Nelms was extoling the virtues of an electronic system where you just put in what you want from a player, speed, strength and the like, and a list of possible names comes up. Works the other way round where you can put the name in and get stats, videos etc. Not saying they don't go out and watch players and I know for a fact that Hartley was at games most days but it does seem a bit FM to me.

Best thing about the kids party is it's not a pensioners party.😁

It was over 12 months and a was a year of my life wasted that I'll never get back. Hartley signed some dross but I'm not certain McCann's doing significantly better. Both have brought good players to the club too though.

I did a tour of the stadium a while before I even got involved with the society and John Nelms was extoling the virtues of an electronic system where you just put in what you want from a player, speed, strength and the like, and a list of possible names comes up. Works the other way round where you can put the name in and get stats, videos etc. Not saying they don't go out and watch players and I know for a fact that Hartley was at games most days but it does seem a bit FM to me.
    Nm is on record as saying our scouting system is abysmal and needs a major overhaul so we can have an on going list of potential targets.

PH seems to be employing the same tactics at falkirk as he did at Dundee, charging around the country popping up at obscure games.

Now em not saying this isn't hard work but is it working smart? Don't see much wrong wìth an old style scouting system with a few trusted scouts.

And boy did you have some pish ideas when you were on it

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Ko
    ��

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post

none of my ideas are ever pish

well not many

possibly some

Ok you're right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)