+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T What the Feck?

O/T What the Feck?

Woke up this morning to the first snow in town for 27 years! Not much, in fact it's probably laughable for what you lot are getting, but this is Texas for gods sake! Looks pretty though.

Name:  20171208_070702small.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  100.1 KB

Thats not snow Woody, it's the dandruff from one of the baggie fans.

You would be hard-pressed to make a snowman, Woody, but it looks very nice, mate.....(we don't get much snow here either)

All gone today of course temps slowly rising, probably be mid fifties today, beautiful blue sky though. COYW!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Woke up this morning to the first snow in town for 27 years! Not much, in fact it's probably laughable for what you lot are getting, but this is Texas for gods sake! Looks pretty though.

Name:  20171208_070702small.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  100.1 KB
    My god! I thought it was all sand and tumbleweed and guys with sixguns. It actually looks quite civilised!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    My god! I thought it was all sand and tumbleweed and guys with sixguns. It actually looks quite civilised!
    You haven't got to drive far to encounter the other, believe me Wokes.

Yo Wokey, I also thought they were all peasants in Hewston TX. Dallas wannabes the lot of em. lol
    I remember back in about 1979-80 at school at this time of the year, there was a lass who was Australian born and had only moved to England in those last few years. Apparently she and her family had never seen snow before, and we all got to go outside and enjoy the snow, and it was ace because we got to chuck snowballs instead of doing the lesson. If school could have been like that every day eh.

Started snowing here in deepest ,darkest Worcestershire at 4 am this morning and it's still snowing now!

Acido, talking of school- When I was teaching, we had a snow warning one dinner time and, as our catchment area drew from many rural villages, the Head telephoned the bus company to come early, and closed the school. We, the staff all raced down to the local pub in case we became snowed in!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)