+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: That ones down to Wilder.

Great news ronaldo chuffed to bits for you. So sorry you're goin through the mill again gray all I wish is that everything goes smooth and is as painless as possible there's no easy way out of some situations I'm afraid,maybe my own situation clarifies my philosophy on us cos at the end of the day it's only football and there's way more important things in life,if anyone would care to argue the point trust me you're on a loser

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Great news ronaldo chuffed to bits for you. So sorry you're goin through the mill again gray all I wish is that everything goes smooth and is as painless as possible there's no easy way out of some situations I'm afraid,maybe my own situation clarifies my philosophy on us cos at the end of the day it's only football and there's way more important things in life,if anyone would care to argue the point trust me you're on a loser
    Cheers Bully!

So happy to hear the good news from lovely folk. Wish all the best to all others facing hard times.
    I've been there and don't know , like most of us what the future holds.
    Best wishes dear fellow Blades.

They’re certainly a gutless bunch so anything’s possible.

The highlight of the match for me was the soft lad lining up to defend a free kick and had one hand on his nuts and the other arm across his face as though he was auditioning for the lead role in the Mask of Zorro. No way could he have reacted properly if the ball had been hit straight above him or off to the side, can you imagine Wilder’s response if one of our lads did that? I don’t think it was one of the foreign imports either...unless you count Scotland
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 09-12-2017 at 09:44 PM.

My only critisim would be why Tufty didn't replace Stearman with Jake Wright? Not because he was playing shyte or anything, but purely because with 15 mins to go he was blowing out of his arris. He was stood with his hand in the air for their winner whereas some fresh legs would have been more mobile and maybe got a tackle in. Jakes not bad at that.

Didn't Wilder put Duffy on replacing Wright at the Sty?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345