+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Brom eyeing Mee

West Brom eyeing Mee

If they sell Jonny Evans to Man City in January - as seems likely. Suggestions we might want a swap with James McLean coming to the Turf as. Brady replacement.
    We don’t need the money surely?

http://readwestbrom.com/2017/12/08/w...mee-swap-deal/

I think Ben Mee is a more integral piece of our side than Brady and it would be a wrong move IMO if we lose him.

But if we have to do a swap with them then that would do with a further 18-22 Million travelling to us with McLean, we seem to lose out on certain players we target, so its time to play hard ball, especially with the Baggies

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I think Ben Mee is a more integral piece of our side than Brady and it would be a wrong move IMO if we lose him.

But if we have to do a swap with them then that would do with a further 18-22 Million travelling to us with McLean, we seem to lose out on certain players we target, so its time to play hard ball, especially with the Baggies
    There is a bit of history isn’t there -could be Craig Dawson payback time

I simply cannot see this one happening!

He"s on the road to nowhere

But we could string them along for a month and stop them getting a replacement!

Not the way SD works! Dyche does his deals in a proper manner unlike Snakebite Pulis!

I can't see any reason why we would sell Mee to WBA, or any reason why he would want to go. If we do want MClean we can easily afford to pay the cash up front, I can't imagine Dyche linking Mee to the deal in any way at all.

McLean always looks a moody so and so to me, compounded with a bad attitude. Not sure he would be a Dyche "type of individual".

No doubt he can play and player wise he would add to the squad but I have reservations about him fitting in with us.

Dyche just needs to ask the Brady Bunch.

Time to give them a taste of their own medicine, string them along until deadline day then pull the plug. They will need to top the fee we got for Keane and add McClean and Dawson to the deal if they want Ben Mee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)