+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lundstrum

Lundstrum

He's getting better every game - don't see him as a weakness in the team at all. Hope he is starting to silence the detractors now. Just like Coutts did.

Interested to see who will replace Fleck - Carruthers - time for him to take his chance? He looks nervous when he comes on - and probably is as he has very little time to establish himself. A run of a few games in the time might give him a fair chance.

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    He's getting better every game - don't see him as a weakness in the team at all. Hope he is starting to silence the detractors now. Just like Coutts did.

Interested to see who will replace Fleck - Carruthers - time for him to take his chance? He looks nervous when he comes on - and probably is as he has very little time to establish himself. A run of a few games in the time might give him a fair chance.

UTB
    Enda as left sided midfield, with Lafferty in as left wing back???
    Not a suggestion - just a thought.

Basham to replace Fleck in midfield (he was awesome there last night after we went down to 10)

Wright to come back in at the back, move Stearman to RCB

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Basham to replace Fleck in midfield (he was awesome there last night after we went down to 10)

Wright to come back in at the back, move Stearman to RCB
    Could well happen Guanche,Monte Carruthers is one i definately thought would do well at this level but i do have concerns he's too light weight to be FLECKY'S replacement.UTCB

Main concern with Carruthers is he gives the ball away as frequently as he dosen't. Not the trait you want in someone sitting in front of and protecting the back 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post

UTB
    Spot on about Lundsrum, if he can keep up his game on game improvements think he’ll be a major asset to us.

As for Carruthers I really like him but I’m not sure that he’d have enough steel and discipline to replace Fleck. Unfortunately I think Bash will end up being moved again and CCV recalled to RCB, although with Wilder who knows?