+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Blackpool v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Get in good second half, UTM.

Wide smile on my face and it isn't wind.

be a bit quiet on here tonight

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Clarke-Harris "wouldn't frighten my missus" says Ronnie
    Good substitutions by Warney.
    Defence sounded very sloppy today but 2nd Half spirit really encouraging
    Dead chuffed for Ball. Expected great things when we signed him I hope he goes from strength to strength
    I don't think Ronnie is being very fair there to the defence. The worst defender was Mattock by a mile but I saw them hanle everything a hell of a lot better today than any game for months.

Yep we have got to get shut of Mattock and JCH they are shockingly bad as Ronnie was hinting on the commentary..

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I don't think Ronnie is being very fair there to the defence. The worst defender was Mattock by a mile but I saw them hanle everything a hell of a lot better today than any game for months.
    Good to hear mate. Let's hope they continue to improve and strengthen in January.

We were winning all the defensive headers second half.

Now, how do we celebrate again ?

Oh yes ..............

I shall have a drop of the old port and lemon kempo style tonight.

Enjoyed the matchthread tremendously today Frog. Thankfully didn't put my mortgage on Blackpool getting the winner. So very chuffed to be proved wrong (although I did predict that we'd score from the corner)

Blimey, fight in the old dog yet - very good result and all credit due - now, can we sustain it - just the boost that they needed to well and truly stop the rot

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep we have got to get shut of Mattock and JCH they are shockingly bad as Ronnie was hinting on the commentary..
    Mattock either fell over going forrud or aimlessly ran out of space.

JCH just needed to put himself about a lot more. If you compaired how many touches both JCH and Yates had they were about the same. The big difference was the effort put in by both!

You'd pick Yates every day of the year over JCH on todays play.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Enjoyed the matchthread tremendously today Frog. Thankfully didn't put my mortgage on Blackpool getting the winner. So very chuffed to be proved wrong (although I did predict that we'd score from the corner)
    You're probabley aware of the trouble we're having witht he system Wrinkly. The upturn is we get to interact more on the Matchthread. Every cloud and all that

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast