+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Watford

Goal Barnes.....but no goal or is it ?....no it isn't - its offside - but off a Watford defender ?

....more controversy.

Can see why it was given but it still doesn't make it right, Barnes was just offside when the move started but it came off a watford player which unless I'm mistaken makes it onside or has the rule changed.

D4 with a whipping freekick - but over the bar.

Bardsley with a good tackle in the box.

...and Gray is on.

And on comes can't trap a bag of cement Gray

Guds with a shot - but Gomez with a fine save - again.

waste of a cross from D4 - and comedy in the box from Wood and Barnes.

are we going to let Watford control the final few mins ?

D4 off for Westwood....must be a minute to go - Watford get a free kick - Gomez comes up for it....and Pope collects easiliy.

Game over.....We Win.

1-0

Cheers and later All.....Happy Days !

Full Time:

Thanks Norder but them streams mess up me PC.

Thanks Whitty, I just kept putting in the link, its very good apart from that, thanks again

YIPPEE.. Well done the Clarets restricting free scoring Watford to zilch.. Great stuff and well done Scotty..In Dyche we trust ..

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Sportsnet Ontario back on Alto

I watched the game on TV via Sportsnet, an interesting game for sure. Will we ever win a game without me sitting on the edge of my seat for the last 10 minutes? 3 points are 3 points though, with any luck we’ll be more less safe after the Xmas rush of games, wouldn’t that be nice?

It was funny to see the snow though, here in Kitchener, Ontario we have no snow on the ground.

One really has to hand it to Dyche, he prepares the team so well. Scotty was reliable as usual, scored a nice goal, Long was solid and ‘Iceland’ is really showing some skill. If things stay this way, surely Dyche should be voted ‘manager of the year’, we know that won’t happen though, Guardiola probably has that locked up already.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)