+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Luton Town 9/12/17

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    An expected team really, surprised Shola recovered in time for it but might not have 90 minutes in him, I would prob have gone for Milsom in there today but I guess KN is expecting a very tough battle in midfield so went for the 2 tough tacklers instead.
    I too would have gone for Milson in place of the ballet dancer Hewitt who is sh-te!

Hewitt`s only contribution v Oxford last week was to assist them for there 2nd goal. Powder puff at best!

Here we go! Come on you Hi Vis Pies!

Noble, O'Connor etc sitting with the Notts fans...nice touch!

As much as I admire Kevin Nolan's tactical consistency in sticking to a 4-4-2, today's game is a one-off where I would have gone 4-5-1 and packed the midfield, given Luton's exceptional goalscoring power at home. Still, the manager is making a brave statement, so you've got to commend his confidence in the players and the system.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    As much as I admire Kevin Nolan's tactical consistency in sticking to a 4-4-2, today's game is a one-off where I would have gone 4-5-1 and packed the midfield, given Luton's exceptional goalscoring power at home. Still, the manager is making a brave statement, so you've got to commend his confidence in the players and the system.
    Agreed. Let's hope it pays off

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I totally agree with you here Jackal, these boys have serious goals in them from all over the park... stifle them in midfield and we might just stop them today

Yates with 2 chances in the first 8 minutes... come on boys

Sounding all good so far...hope we can be smart and not get hit on the break while we're pressing so hard

It begins...

Arse. Heads up Notts, let's get it back quick

1 shot , 1 goal. The same as last week.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast