+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

Think one bit of business at least that should be done in the January transfer window is to show Nicky Maynard the door and get him aff the wage bill, rapidly becoming the poorest player to pull on the Aberdeen shirt in a long long time, It is not going to happen for Maynard with us. Frankly he's gash.......

SF

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    There is definitely a player in GMS, just lacking in confidence is my opinion. I'd be keeping him.

We need a ball winner in midfield plus a left back if Shinnie is going to be utilised in midfield.
    I thank you!

GMS was superb yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Think one bit of business at least that should be done in the January transfer window is to show Nicky Maynard the door and get him aff the wage bill, rapidly becoming the poorest player to pull on the Aberdeen shirt in a long long time, It is not going to happen for Maynard with us. Frankly he's gash.......

SF
    Tried to stick up for him yesterday but on reflection...he's pish.

I thank you!

GMS was superb yesterday.
    Top marks to you. I personally started to doubt if the lad was up for a starting slot in the team. He looked class yesterday. Let’s hope he can prove his doubters wrong next week at Parkhead where he has thousands of them.
    He should be reminded before the match that they (Celtic and Rodgers) thought he wasn’t good enough for them and never a player for that football park. Might just gee him up a little more before kick off.

I hope that Mr McGinn was a guest of Lennon's on Saturday I know which club I'd be heading for after that game.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I hope that Mr McGinn was a guest of Lennon's on Saturday I know which club I'd be heading for after that game.
    His Twitter has him located in Aberdeen...........

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Maybe hes meeting one of his old tinder conquests

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Stalker alert

Lewis Morgan is reportedly signing for Celtic for £300k and loaned straight back to them for the remainder of the season.

Could be pants. Just read it elsewhere.

Lewis Morgan is reportedly signing for Celtic for £300k and loaned straight back to them for the remainder of the season.

Could be pants. Just read it elsewhere.
    Looks like a done deal. I haven't seen him play but have read rave reviews about him. We don't seem to have been linked with anyone at all bar McGinn.

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast