+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

Nothing wrong with loans provided it doesn't create the unfair advantage/monopoly like the Chelsea scenario.

The whole Christie situation is completely wrong. We are the ones lapping it up though. When you boil it down, it's the top club keeping a lid on the next best club. It suits them better than it suits us.

I’m increasingly aware that my views on Aberdeen are maybe a little outdated but the Christie loan deal is every bit as embarrassing as the 9-0 & giving Ricky Foster the captaincy

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m increasingly aware that my views on Aberdeen are maybe a little outdated but the Christie loan deal is every bit as embarrassing as the 9-0 & giving Ricky Foster the captaincy
    Long term I agree with you.

We will never, ever be able to compete with Celtic and nobody really gives a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's just capitalism delivering it's inevitable consequence.

One club (company) owning or in charge of everything.

If we continue to allow loans, in any form, then there is nothing to stop Celtic signing every promising youngster in Scotland.
    There is nothing capitalist about a monopoly.

[QUOTE=Aldo1983;38736268]Long term I agree with you.

We will never, ever be able to compete with Celtic and nobody really gives a ****

Their a bigger club than us, get over it.

[QUOTE=Bridieeater;38736342]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Long term I agree with you.

We will never, ever be able to compete with Celtic and nobody really gives a ****

Their a bigger club than us, get over it.
    That's the spirit.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 21-12-2017 at 10:08 PM.

It's just capitalism delivering it's inevitable consequence.

One club (company) owning or in charge of everything.

If we continue to allow loans, in any form, then there is nothing to stop Celtic signing every promising youngster in Scotland.
    One of the biggest 'Capitalists' I have ever met:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42445889

Loans MUST be banned.
    The loan system can work (see Scott McKenna) , but never ever should clubs allowed to loan within the same league.

I'd never even heard of Duncan Skinner, where does he get his money from?

Football has to get rid of all sponsorship from bookies, or even better get rid of all sponsorship alltogether.

Loans of players between football clubs is an abomination, the fact that we join in is a disgrace.

I'd never even heard of Duncan Skinner, where does he get his money from?

Football has to get rid of all sponsorship from bookies, or even better get rid of all sponsorship alltogether.

Loans of players between football clubs is an abomination, the fact that we join in is a disgrace.
    He was CFO (or something of the sort) at AOC/PSN whatever Oilfield body shop. All the senior figures i knew back in the day were rampant huns and i had no idea he was involved with the Dons. Not, in my opinion, fit and proper but hey ho in fitba anyone's money appears to be good enough.

On loans for me it should stopped between teams involved in the same competition - in any other work it would be a conflict of interests. But if it goes on between leagues or organisations - meh.

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast