+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The biggest area he would be better strengthening is his mentality.
    I'd suggest that his mentality is very strong having just recently turned down his boyhood heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I'd suggest that his mentality is very strong having just recently turned down his boyhood heroes!
    Unlikely (bordering on don’t know why I’m even writing this) but two centre mids & a wide player.
    Then Shinnie to left back

I like Kamara at Dundee.
    Mulumbu at Killie is excellent too, but only there due to previous with Steve Clarke. Point being his contacts are excellent.
    We need one of the type in there.
    Definitely need two if McLean is sold in January (although I think that unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Very strong...it was through his strong mentality we put in a super duper performance and only shipped in the 3 goals yesterday. Never mind we did score....

Zero

Niall McGinn in so far. I wonder who else we are after?

Heard a rumour last night we are going to sign Christie permanently next month.

Might be shyte but the same guy said McGinn would be signing today so you never know.

Wondered how long before "A guy I know has heard from someone who knows everything"

Celtic will never sell us Christie..........Just cant see it at all BUT if we do get him on a permanent deal I will come back and apologies

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Heard a rumour last night we are going to sign Christie permanently next month.

Might be shyte but the same guy said McGinn would be signing today so you never know.
    I certainly hope that deal could get done. No need to doubt you Rico...in Rico we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    Wondered how long before "A guy I know has heard from someone who knows everything"

Celtic will never sell us Christie..........Just cant see it at all BUT if we do get him on a permanent deal I will come back and apologies
    Would love to see Christie join permanently, but am struggling to believe it could happen.
    I don’t think he’ll get a chance or fit in at Celtic, but doubt they want to release to us or whether we could afford him.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I certainly hope that deal could get done. No need to doubt you Rico...in Rico we trust.
    It certainly would be a coup to get on a permanent deal.

Would you consider it a great positive if DM and SM manages to pull it off?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Would love to see Christie join permanently, but am struggling to believe it could happen.
    I don’t think he’ll get a chance or fit in at Celtic, but doubt they want to release to us or whether we could afford him.
    Celtic hold all the cards on this one and there is no way they would see themselves out of pocket. I don't believe we will see him here just now as our player and I just hope the club don't pander to Celtic's demands to make it happen. A good player but not worth breaking the bank for.

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast