+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    How is that possible as hes hardly played and admits hes still nae fit
    Tansey and Draper were a decent partnership in center mid at ICT. Perhaps Coyle is willing to take a gamble on his fitness to re-unite them.

I just can’t see Tansey cutting it in red - he hasn’t delivered a performance of note in the games he has played for us. Even Caley fans struggle to remember any good performances in his last full season in Inverness.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    Tansey and Draper were a decent partnership in center mid at ICT. Perhaps Coyle is willing to take a gamble on his fitness to re-unite them.

I just can’t see Tansey cutting it in red - he hasn’t delivered a performance of note in the games he has played for us. Even Caley fans struggle to remember any good performances in his last full season in Inverness.
    Defo think there is something in this. All went very quiet on his "injury". He went in for his hernia op, now it's flared up again? Aye, right. He doesn't fit into our system (in the same way I don't think Stewart does either but that's a seperate arguement)

We'll no doubt take a decent financial hit on him but to his credit, McInnes has never been slow in cutting his losses when realising his mistakes.

I'm expecting a fairly active January

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Defo think there is something in this. All went very quiet on his "injury". He went in for his hernia op, now it's flared up again? Aye, right. He doesn't fit into our system (in the same way I don't think Stewart does either but that's a seperate arguement)

We'll no doubt take a decent financial hit on him but to his credit, McInnes has never been slow in cutting his losses when realising his mistakes.

I'm expecting a fairly active January
    Someone on here had an exclusive that Tansey has done a Peter Weir and slunk off to sort out personal issues ....

I had high hopes Tansey was an upgrade on the rat ... but it's nae looking like it just now .....

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Someone on here had an exclusive that Tansey has done a Peter Weir and slunk off to sort out personal issues ....

I had high hopes Tansey was an upgrade on the rat ... but it's nae looking like it just now .....
    Aye someone did say he had "issues" on here but didn't go into detail. Mon, spit it oot

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post

Not even close, couldn't lace Jack's boots.

We are desperately missing Jack in midfield. It's like Guntveit again, don't realise how influential and how much work he did until he's gone.

On that note those who were wanting a Will Flood figure back, he was absolutely dreadful last night and Cammy Smith was superb. Was a very good game, good advert for the championship and Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Not even close, couldn't lace Jack's boots.

We are desperately missing Jack in midfield. It's like Guntveit again, don't realise how influential and how much work he did until he's gone.

On that note those who were wanting a Will Flood figure back, he was absolutely dreadful last night and Cammy Smith was superb. Was a very good game, good advert for the championship and Scottish football.
    Cammys bagged a few recently. Good on him. Was always a fan of him. Watch him put us oot the Scottish

Could see us cutting our losses on Tansey and Maynard if anyone’s interested in them. Ball will definitely be away.

Henderson of Celtic would be a good signing if he’s available. Mallan on loan would be good. Haven’t seen enough of this Doherty lad to know what he’s got to bring to the party.

We can't sign anyone else from Celtic on loan and we shouldn't even be considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We can't sign anyone else from Celtic on loan and we shouldn't even be considering it.
    Agreed. I was talking about a permanent deal - I think Henderson’s out of contract in summer and was talk he might be moving on in this window. Unlikely that we’ll go for him, just suggesting he’s the kind and calibre of player we should go for.

Hopefully we move a few players out and replace them during this window but in all honesty it is in hope rather than reality. I don’t think Del will add many more than 1 maybe 2 at a push to top up on having signed McGinn already. Reynolds is hardly getting much game time at all and might decide a move would be in his best interest. Maynard would certainly be doing well to remain at Aberdeen beyond the window. I have a feeling Ball will be staying as he can cover a few positions for McInnes. McLean will only get moved on if someone stumps up cash that Aberdeen think that is too good to reject or swapped for another teams player.

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast