+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

With Christie being over half way through his current deal with the Tims and no real sign of getting a good swipe at the ball with them do you think there is any chance of singing him in the near future?

I know its a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    With Christie being over half way through his current deal with the Tims and no real sign of getting a good swipe at the ball with them do you think there is any chance of singing him in the near future?

I know its a long shot.
    I would love it to happen. I believe we did try to do a permanent deal. Brenda made it quite clear that he wants to keep Christie and given he has probably been our best player this season I don't see Celtic parting with him at end of season.

Couldn't afford Christie or his wages. He'll be in the Championship and doubled his wages again within the next two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Couldn't afford Christie or his wages. He'll be in the Championship and doubled his wages again within the next two seasons.
    Exactly. We have effectively priced ourselves out of affording him. The joys of developing someone elses player.

Brendan will need somebody to switch on the Christmas lights in Lennoxtown next year.

He’ll probably be our player of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Brendan will need somebody to switch on the Christmas lights in Lennoxtown next year.

He’ll probably be our player of the year
    How did Jonny get on anyway. The special wee guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Hillarious. What a kick in the s****s for him. GIRFUY i say. Wee hobbit c@nt. Does he remember what shape a fitba is i wonder

Aye, appropriately positioned on the end o' a bell

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Sadly I agree. Even if the Tims decide he's not good enough for them he's obviously good enough to earn a lot more than we could pay him. The only way he stays here is if he decides he likes it enough to settle for earning much less than he could elsewhere, and he doesn't in the least seem like that sort of bloke.

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast