+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    As Karen Dunbar used to say ...... "I think I smell shiiiiiiiite"

Two chances of that happening ... little and f@@k all - no way they will loan him back to us ... behave min!
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...mpression=true

You sure about that?...

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Makes no sense at all. Pre contracts are binding, or as good as. Signing that prevents him going elsewhere.

Norwich have just spunked £200K for no reason!
    Don't think they are. All that a pre contract is that it is an agreement to agree which by its nature isn't binding. Just a statement of intent.

I'll take that.

My Da's a current bun, couple of his mates were in a bowling club in.....I want to say Cumbernauld but could be wrong.
    Anyhoo, apparently Kenny MacLean's Ma works in there and she was telling every c u n t that would listen her boy was off to Sevco at the end of the season.

Hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am sure I read somewhere that you are only allowed 4 loan players.
    Cross border loans don't count as loans. They're international transfers. Per SPFL ruling, the only player we have on loan is Christie.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'll take that.

My Da's a current bun, couple of his mates were in a bowling club in.....I want to say Cumbernauld but could be wrong.
    Anyhoo, apparently Kenny MacLean's Ma works in there and she was telling every c u n t that would listen her boy was off to Sevco at the end of the season.

Hey ho.
    GIRFUY Cumbernauld loyal bowling club

Ach its cash and we have time to find a replacement. Good deal for all involved

Oh and get it round you sevco. Even an avid supporter doesn't want to play for you

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ach its cash and we have time to find a replacement. Good deal for all involved

Oh and get it round you sevco. Even an avid supporter doesn't want to play for you
    Fkn right, get it up you ya evil basturts.... They didn’t fancy him anyway.....

I always said he was a wimp, and now he's shown his true colours by not having the heart, courage, self confidence to sign for the mighty Sevco.

Still can't get my head round this deal.

He could sign for them for nothing now. Instead they pay £200k.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Still can't get my head round this deal.

He could sign for them for nothing now. Instead they pay £200k.

Is it Delia Smith who negotiates their transfers? Makes no sense to me either, but great deal for us if true. Also makes no sense for them to sign him at all if they're willing to loan him out while they're in the Championship and their aspirations are to be in the Premier League - it's not like he's 19 and they're signing him as a prospect for the future - if he's not actually going to be good enough to get in their team, why bother signing him?

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast