Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
I think you are absolutely right, once they get their act together they probably will create a 2 team league... but its not enough, hence why i think they are struggling now. A 2 team league catered for both of said teams, however the perks of getting CL football in 2nd place has been removed. The huns realise this and they arent only interested in getting above us, but they want to get above Celtic.

The financial powerhouse that is Celtic will continue forever more and like us, Sevco will not be able to keep up. Apart from a complete capitulation from Celtic, it will be a 1 team league to an extent.

As for Sevco, Rotten is a bit extreme, but they arent good. Okay in terms of points they are the same as us, but i watched them against Dundee and again against Hibs the other night, and apart from a 5 minute spell where they scored 2 goals, they were riding their luck. They should have been on the end of a hiding. I think they are weathering the storm just now, but i think they are chasing something they cant achieve without a sh!t load of cash.

As for us, we need to strengthen in January and we need to change our mentality going into certain games. I think we are better than Sevco and we should finish above them this season.
Celtic have managed to be well run and I heard they are actively pursuing another league to be part of. That said, Celtic were just as much a shambles as rangers are right now not so long ago. One hiccup and Sevco could be in.