+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

The January transfer window

Would hope that Milne makes some dough available to McInnes in January, to bring in that wide right midfielder, and central midfielder, that we so need to get our season on the right tracks.

But even so, would imagine some space will be required to be made to allow the wages and potential transfer fees to be made.

Ball will go back to Rotherham, or wherever is was that he arrived from.

Stewart needs to use the time between now and then to ensure we don't cut short his 1 month loan.

So, what marketable comodities do we have to offer up?

Reynolds?

McLean?

I'd imagine maybe 1 player in that requires a fee, one free agent, and 1 new loan signing.

Ball will go back to wherever he came from. McLean could potentially go for a small fee. Someone like Wright, Ross or Harvie could go out on loan for half a season. I think Stewart will stay to see out his loan as he's beginning to show a bit more promise. Someone like Maynard could possibly be used as a part exchange deal.

I could see McGinn coming back to AFC to sort out the issue we've got in wide areas. Can't see Celtic loaning Hayes back to us. Not too sure who else we should or might be looking at to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I'd imagine maybe 1 player in that requires a fee, one free agent, and 1 new loan signing.

Ball will go back to wherever he came from. McLean could potentially go for a small fee. Someone like Wright, Ross or Harvie could go out on loan for half a season. I think Stewart will stay to see out his loan as he's beginning to show a bit more promise. Someone like Maynard could possibly be used as a part exchange deal.

I could see McGinn coming back to AFC to sort out the issue we've got in wide areas. Can't see Celtic loaning Hayes back to us. Not too sure who else we should or might be looking at to be honest.
    Would Agree we could really do with McGinn back Didnt really understand why we signed Ball we seemed to have enough defenders!

I thought Mclean was here till the summer ? Cant see Maynard being exchanged for anyone!

Bring back McGinn and sign a Rico type midfielder.

Get rid of McLean for a small fee and replace with the likes of Jones, Cadden or Docherty.

Hopefully there won't be any bids for Lewis or Shinnie.

I assume Greg Docherty is lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Bring back McGinn and sign a Rico type midfielder.

Get rid of McLean for a small fee and replace with the likes of Jones, Cadden or Docherty.

Hopefully there won't be any bids for Lewis or Shinnie.
    Just spied this after I posted. Indeed, Jones, Cadden, Docherty ... good call Greavesy

Don't be surprised if we pay cash for Moult.

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    Don't be surprised if we pay cash for Moult.
    would love this to happen. think we chose may over moult

If we can't afford Moult then we can't afford Cadden. He's as highly rated there as anyone they've had coming through since McFadden. Hearts tried to sign him for £100k at the start of the season. They have various clubs down South watching him.

rico type been needed since he left. is there any out there?

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast