+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast

Thread: The January transfer window

So, celtic tried to cut our feet at the 11th hour of the Woodman transfer deal.

Pretty sure they tried a similar stunt when we had Shinnie on a pre-contract.

Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows that story was made up by Jabba to big up sevco. Turns out Morelos didn't.

Apparently his agent has been calling ibrox trying to improve his contract, as he's now supposedly worth a fortune
    Someone's had to break it to him that it's all bollox, and you can imagine how well that's gone down: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42897145

You really couldn't make this up!

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows that story was made up by Jabba to big up sevco. Turns out Morelos didn't.

Apparently his agent has been calling ibrox trying to improve his contract, as he's now supposedly worth a fortune
    Someone's had to break it to him that it's all bollox, and you can imagine how well that's gone down: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42897145

You really couldn't make this up!
    But Jabba did make it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new laddie Cosgrove looks like he's 17, just been sent to the Eastern Front and then had to witness his platoon burning a village with everyone inside the church.

Huns centre back David Bates just signed a pre contract with Hamburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Who are finally away to go down. Leaving the list of never relegated clubs in world football smaller.

They'll be raging at that. The Huns I know rate him.

Puzzled!

Why did you bump a thread about the January Transfer Window past to post that?

I put it in a transfer window post, i didnt think it merited a new thread. It is a surprising move as he has had all our strikers in his back pocket whilst playing against us, its our main rivals losing one of their best cb’s. I and a few others are keen on European leagues i especially on Bundesliga 2. It also shows they will have as big a rebuilding job in the summer as we do. I hope this is satisfactory for you

I see that Hearts are away to sign Steven MacLean from St Johnstone on a pre contract. Thats a typical Levein signing as you are going to get.

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast