+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Rafa said

What Rafa said

Pre-match conf, Leicester game HERE

Some interesting things; regardless of takeover and investment in squad and other rumours, results need to improve and the team need to stick together now.

Rafa thinks we'll stay up no matter what, but bringing players in would really help this mission.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Pre-match conf, Leicester game HERE

Some interesting things; regardless of takeover and investment in squad and other rumours, results need to improve and the team need to stick together now.

Rafa thinks we'll stay up no matter what, but bringing players in would really help this mission.
    bringing in players would be a massive boost to our chances

womder who would get dropped out of the named 25 man squad ?

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    bringing in players would be a massive boost to our chances

womder who would get dropped out of the named 25 man squad ?
    The worry is that, when you look past the first team, the squad is very weak. Actually, the worry is that some first-teamers are very weak. I mean, Diame is ahead of quite a few squad members but you'd happily see him go...so what does that say about those behind him.

I was thinking the same Zip.

Worries, worries and more worries - you'd think we'd get use to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I was thinking the same Zip.

Worries, worries and more worries - you'd think we'd get use to it
    haha .... wait till you get as old as me................ you still never really get used to it, although you are not surprised any more

i dont listen to Rafa anymore he looks beaten up he looks clueless

and after the last few performances it looks like the players arent listening to him either

or if they are he is worse than i yhought

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

and after the last few performances it looks like the players arent listening to him either

I don't think he's lost the players, but at the moment they don't need his instructions and all that. They need confidence and Rafa doesn't seem too confident at the moment.

i dont listen to Rafa anymore he looks beaten up he looks
    clueless

Could you sometimes say something new?
    You are so boring it hurts...

Unfortunately for you, constantly repeating something doesnŽt make it come true.

Rafa has not lost the players - a ridiculous thing to say.

Getting rid of Rafa would be a mistake on the scale of the Sir Bobby sacking. If we get the takeover and Rafa hasnŽt left by then, I will enjoy watching you eat your words although IŽm sure youŽll have made another 180 degree turn in opinion and be ranting negativley about something else by then.

You cannot polish a t*rd and our squad is a t*rd at the moment in terms of the standard of the PL. Everyone said thay understood this at the start of the season, many have forgotten already.

Despite this, Rafa will see us to safety because he has the experience, knowledge and quality to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Unfortunately for you, constantly repeating something doesnŽt make it come true.

Rafa has not lost the players - a ridiculous thing to say.

Getting rid of Rafa would be a mistake on the scale of the Sir Bobby sacking. If we get the takeover and Rafa hasnŽt left by then, I will enjoy watching you eat your words although IŽm sure youŽll have made another 180 degree turn in opinion and be ranting negativley about something else by then.

You cannot polish a t*rd and our squad is a t*rd at the moment in terms of the standard of the PL. Everyone said thay understood this at the start of the season, many have forgotten already.

Despite this, Rafa will see us to safety because he has the experience, knowledge and quality to do so.
    and that quality and experiance is shinning through these last few weeks

in spades

and he doesnt even have the knowledge to stop us conceeding 3 a game

he doesnt ebven have the know how to shore up when we go a goal up

even when we had fought back to 2-2 he didnt have a clue how to see the game out

he is phecking cluless

andit wont be rafa gets us out this shte

it will hopefully be a better class of player

so it wont be his experiance and know how to get us out
    it will be the players ash briings in

i just hope we dont give him the chance to take us down twice

because when he had better playesr
    we didnt get the results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)