+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pardew out!

We can start by bringing Tyler Roberts back.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    You cant keep blaming Tony. None of us complained where we finished last season or the season before. I would rather have Tony right now considering that we could be firmly fixed in a relegation battle. 20 shots last week NO goals....bunch of headless chickens this week both on Pardews watch, but I wont make too much of that because it is early days, just think its a bit sad to blame the manager who has just been sacked. Its time to blame Pardew now. Remember though that it doesnt matter who the manager is right now we have a laughable forward line. I wouldnt pick any of them if I had other choices. I would swap all of them for Jamie Vardy. Right attitude, right desire, and knows where the net is.
    Good points Boingy. With Pulis leaving, many said we would start playing the West Brom way

Well it was garbage today against absolute pathetic opposition!! At least there will be some goals next Sunday to see!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I am afraid I have got to the stage where I could not care less. I expect to lose to whoever we are playing and I find I don't dwell the result like I used to. I have just fell totally out of love with football be it Albion or England or whoever. I don't go to the games anymore. I don't even watch MOTD. I don't watch Internationals anymore. I just look for the Albion result and get on with my life. I never thought it would happen but it has.
    I thought it just me !!...I could have written that post myself.
    Years ago,a defeat destroyed my week...now,I'm just mildly disappointed.
    I've got Sky Sports,but I haven't been able to sit through 90 minutes once this season,due in large part to the epidemic of "falling down sickness" that has afflicted many of our finest athletes
    Now Pards reckons that our players,who earn more in a week than I do in 2 years....lack quality !!
    I'm chucking the towel in

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    I thought it just me !!...I could have written that post myself.
    Years ago,a defeat destroyed my week...now,I'm just mildly disappointed.
    I've got Sky Sports,but I haven't been able to sit through 90 minutes once this season,due in large part to the epidemic of "falling down sickness" that has afflicted many of our finest athletes
    Now Pards reckons that our players,who earn more in a week than I do in 2 years....lack quality !!
    I'm chucking the towel in

Maybe every drop was squeezed out of them last year by a respectable finish of coming 10th. I have always said, even if Pepe or Jose were here - you have what you have - you can't add pace, creativity, or brilliance if it's not there. Only a good manager can get the best out of a very average bunch. That said, perhaps, we were found out this year, and obviously luck deserted us too.......................

Rondon or Robson Kanu aren't gonna get better even if Pepe or Jose were here - they are not get enough!

Lads it's nothing to do with pardew it the players we have are S H I T it's Down to pulis the wa nk er . A lot on this board said the Newcastle game was a must win game then the palace one was then it was Swansea's turn , the fact is out of 9 pts we got 2 & 2 of them games were at home , were going to get next to nothing till after x-mas we need money pumped in or we have gone full stop , we have no creativity no pace no goal scorers nothing I'm not having ago at anybody's post its nothing like that I'm just so very angry .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Lads it's nothing to do with pardew it the players we have are S H I T it's Down to pulis the wa nk er . A lot on this board said the Newcastle game was a must win game then the palace one was then it was Swansea's turn , the fact is out of 9 pts we got 2 & 2 of them games were at home , were going to get next to nothing till after x-mas we need money pumped in or we have gone full stop , we have no creativity no pace no goal scorers nothing I'm not having ago at anybody's post its nothing like that I'm just so very angry .
    Quite right Johnny. 10th last season doesn't begin to show the true picture. We had one win in our last 16 games last season and before he was sacked this year. If that doesn't mean he was a busted flush then I don't know what does.
    I only blame the board for one thing: sticking with him for so long.

And you muppets believed handing Pulis his p45 would be the answer all your woes.

Not so eh??!!

Not winning in the Prem since August and now hilariously losing to lowly Swansea.

Relegation looms...

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan View Post
    And you muppets believed handing Pulis his p45 would be the answer all your woes.

Not so eh??!!

Not winning in the Prem since August and now hilariously losing to lowly Swansea.

Relegation looms...
    I don't think that anybody here is that naive

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    You cant keep blaming Tony. None of us complained where we finished last season or the season before. I would rather have Tony right now considering that we could be firmly fixed in a relegation battle. 20 shots last week NO goals....bunch of headless chickens this week both on Pardews watch, but I wont make too much of that because it is early days, just think its a bit sad to blame the manager who has just been sacked. Its time to blame Pardew now. Remember though that it doesnt matter who the manager is right now we have a laughable forward line. I wouldnt pick any of them if I had other choices. I would swap all of them for Jamie Vardy. Right attitude, right desire, and knows where the net is.
    How is it sad to blame the manager who has just been sacked...Pardew has to work with the players that Pulis signed.

On the subject of complaining when we were mid table...some of us could see that the dour boring football could not sustain that position and said as much at the time.

You want to blame Pardew after only two games in charge...to be honest I think you have just redefined the meaning of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    How is it sad to blame the manager who has just been sacked...Pardew has to work with the players that Pulis signed.

On the subject of complaining when we were mid table...some of us could see that the dour boring football could not sustain that position and said as much at the time.

You want to blame Pardew after only two games in charge...to be honest I think you have just redefined the meaning of sad.
    Completely forgetting the players Pulis signed that we were all thrilled about. You will HAVE to stop blaming Pulis at some point. Totally mindless comment. The fans got what they wanted, now its time to live with it and stop blaming Pulis. The weeks ahead will tell, and for your information I didnt blame Pardew, read my comment again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)