+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We are turning into a joke of a club

We are turning into a joke of a club

The way this club has been run mainly the new club agenda is going to take us down. In January when we dismantled a Promotion team it proved one thing it is all about getting as much money as possible and show the middle finger to the fans, the way things are going we will not have many soon. The interview with are cheif exec proved that we will never be a championship club, yes we could be but what he said we will always try and polish a turd. Its **** and i for one am seriously fed up of this but i can do nothing we as fans can to nothing. We might as well change the team name to Barnsley you want we will sell you fc or Show me the money. If the board want to lose alot of supporters then they are going about it the right way.

Has Hecky been sacked yet?

Along with the board

Its an apt thread. I abstained today because we are a pathetic joke of a club. Only pro-active thing we did was placing Mark Robins on gardening leave for a year and audhering to FFP ( financial fair play) a year early. Look how that turned out...Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Its an apt thread. I abstained today because we are a pathetic joke of a club. Only pro-active thing we did was placing Mark Robins on gardening leave for a year and audhering to FFP ( financial fair play) a year early. Look how that turned out...Exactly!
    Why is hecky not playing Mallan. what was he doing on bench.

More PAXO anyone !!!

Potts was crap
    Gardner was crap from kick off to going off
    why did Ugbo start
    Yiadom does not look interested
    and the back four couldn't string a daisy chain together let alone a pass
    Davies crap as per the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    Potts was crap
    Gardner was crap from kick off to going off
    why did Ugbo start
    Yiadom does not look interested
    and the back four couldn't string a daisy chain together let alone a pass
    Davies crap as per the norm.
    Ugbo dint start Thiam did , I also thought he didn't do too bad , agree wi rest , Potts hit the post too remember

He went with 2 up front so I wont criticise that, I will always give support for the formation I like to see, even though its still not working.
    Bradshaw & Thiam can and surely will grow into an up front partnership eventually, but sadly that might be in Lg One. Theres big Vic (Adeboyejo) as well who might be a great option from the subs bench in the next few games, surely he'll make more of an impact than the Chelski kid Ugbo has and ever will.
    And I suggested it at the start of the season when he got a few goals, that Ryan Hedges could also be sent up front occasionally if we need that sort of thing, so lets not keep kidding ourselves eh that Hecky doesnt have any options up front.

I dont know why Gardner has been signed, hes not good enough and surely we have players at the club who can be given that role and they are players who wont disappear at the end of the season and completely forget about us of course. Moncur has had more than enough chances and sadly McGeehan seems to have gone off the boil as well. And thats before we even start asking questions about why Mallan has been ignored.

[QUOTE=Acido;38726648]He went with 2 up front so I wont criticise that, I will always give support for the formation I like to see, even though its still not working.
    Bradshaw & Thiam can and surely will grow into an up front partnership eventually, but sadly that might be in Lg One. Theres big Vic (Adeboyejo) as well who might be a great option from the subs bench in the next few games, surely he'll make more of an impact than the Chelski kid Ugbo has and ever will.
    And I suggested it at the start of the season when he got a few goals, that Ryan Hedges could also be sent up front occasionally if we need that sort of thing, so lets not keep kidding ourselves eh that Hecky doesnt have any options up front.

I dont know why Gardner has been signed, hes not good enough and surely we have players at the club who can be given that role and they are players who wont disappear at the end of the season and completely forget about us of course. Moncur has had more than enough chances and sadly McGeehan seems to have gone off the boil as well. And thats before we even start asking questions about why Mallan has been ignored.[/QUO Hi Acido. of course you are not a joke of a club, it was only recently when you came down the Den and beat us as I am sure you remember. When you did beat us I never thought our club was a joke just a bad day at the office. Since then we are slowly getting to grips with this League,wh ich is a great League, as on sat we played in front of 30,000 at Villa Park, with a great atmosphere, our away end was sold out even though we are in the bottom half of the Division. And their Keeper was man of the match.

So keep the faith and keep supporting your team.
    Last edited by claw84; 10-12-2017 at 02:10 PM.