+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackpool Post Match Thoughts

We saw a plan b today, that thing that Warne hasn't got. lol

I went and we tried 5 at the back and it was diabolical to watch just invited Blackpool who are a poor side to attack us,and they did and took the lead with an unstoppable thunderbolt and we just got worse,no service at all to JCH and Ball,booed off at half-time and they deserved it.Warne had to change it and it worked two wingers and two up front put the pressure on them and they wilted with two great strikes from Ball,we just looked like a different side.Also pleased for Yates who ran his socks off and won headers as well,surely worth a start next week,well done Jerry.Forget the first half and rejoice in getting three points from a very determined display second half.MOTM David Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Why not stick with Yates?
    Yates, don't want him. Get shut in January. JCH should get the shirt, he's a nice lad but I've never met him.

Get rid of Yates, complaining that you don’t like him and he has to go?

Is that a Yates Whine Dodge?

Harsh on JCH.
    He played in the first half with hardly any service and the whole team struggling including D Ball.
    Blackpool were dreadful but outclassed us in the first half it was that bad.

It was easier for Yates in second half because we changed it back to 4-4-2 but he certainly took his chance today. Well played young man.
    Quality second half from David Ball as well.
    Amazing what can happen with some support.

First half was just laughable, no control of the ball
    2nd half clearly stepped up a few gears, Subs made a difference and Warney wasn't afraid to make them early on .
    Ball was motm for me
    Mattock had a rubbish game and needs competition.

Get in!!!
    9th

Has mattock had a good game all season?

Message for PAUL Warne, don't play 3 centre-backs with Mattock & Emmanuel out wide. It doesn't work, that 1st half was awful to watch.
    Credit to the Management team for changing it at the start of the second half taking Icky & JCH off & bringing Forde & Yates on.
    Credit to the players for battling to the end, can't remember too many games this season where we have come from behind & won a game.

Man of the Match. David Ball

Special mention for Marek Rodak, PUNCHED when he had to & got distance on his 'PUNCHES'

Has Mattock had many good games in his whole Millers career? I can remember a game when Mattock got booked for a bad tackle and the bloke behind me said "That's his sixth booking this season - he'll now be suspended". The other bloke behind me said " I didn't even realise that he'd made six tackles this season!" We've got to get somebody better - can somebody in charge of the recruitment ZX Spectrum programme it to track down Joe Skarz ?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 10-12-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Has Mattock had many good games in his whole Millers career? I can remember a game when Mattock got booked for a bad tackle and the bloke behind me said "That's his sixth booking this season - he'll now be suspended". The other bloke behind me said " I didn't even realise that he'd made six tackles this season!" We've got to get somebody better - can somebody in charge of the recruitment ZX Spectrum programme it to track down Joe Skarz ?
    We'll have to be careful with this head of recruitment mike, I was led to believe he recommended purrington..im not pulling the player down but wasnt it 300,000k we paid for him ?
    If ronnie moore's not doing ought, let him have a go at this head of recruitment job...cant remember him signing a bad player..apart from bos..and he only signed him for route one plan b...im sure he'd sort the back line out...
    Last edited by millavanilla; 10-12-2017 at 05:40 AM. Reason: grammar

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast