+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2 obvious decisions for any coach.

This makes for a pleasant change on the forum.....an amicable discussion where opinions of others are acknowledged and accepted ! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Think i have learnt to enjoy the wins and let the powers to be make the decisions on what/who we need,Both our keepers have been suspect thats been plain to see, Someone said earlier that just after Felix dropped his clanger the save just after that just hit him and he didnt know much about it, Well a couldnt give a toss where it hit him he saved it and won us the game, Same as when we score who cares how it goes in.
    "Won us the game"??????. Jeesus, next you'll be saying he scored the f00king goals!!!! He put his body in the way, and as luck would have it the ball was struck low and hit him, had it been lobbed we would have been in a tie.

Agree about how the ball ends up in the net (or not) at either end tends to play second fiddle to the result, but FFS lets not give credit where it simply isn't due!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    This makes for a pleasant change on the forum.....an amicable discussion where opinions of others are acknowledged and accepted ! ��
    Spoiled that, didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Spoiled that, didn't I?
    Would have been shocked if you didn't.... Huge difference between 'accepting' and 'agreeing' was my inference.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Would have been shocked if you didn't.... Huge difference between 'accepting' and 'agreeing' was my inference.

MOT
    Understood, and agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Won us the game"??????. Jeesus, next you'll be saying he scored the f00king goals!!!! He put his body in the way, and as luck would have it the ball was struck low and hit him, had it been lobbed we would have been in a tie.

Agree about how the ball ends up in the net (or not) at either end tends to play second fiddle to the result, but FFS lets not give credit where it simply isn't due!
    Yes it seems you never disappoint WTF, I wont get into a debate with you seen it all too much on here.

So i will leave it at this, Correct me if i am wrong, The save that we are alluding to came when it was 1 - 2 yes?,

He obviously saved it so wether we scored a third or not it was a match winning save thats a fact and not even argued by you..

ffs.

IF we were to have missed a trick, John ruddy was available on a free, HOWEVER we currently have wiedwald and he did make up for the howler with a great and brave save. Plus I reckon he cares, he was seriously pi$$Ed off with himself, let's support the guy, coz going against him or booing him will make him play far worse

Yes it seems you never disappoint WTF, I wont get into a debate with you seen it all too much on here.

So i will leave it at this, Correct me if i am wrong, The save that we are alluding to came when it was 1 - 2 yes?,

He obviously saved it so wether we scored a third or not it was a match winning save thats a fact and not even argued by you..
    He put us in a position where a tie was possible, which any pub team GK would have avoided. "Match winning"? not in a million years. Get rid of bad rubbish, sooner the better for all concerned, including Wiedwald.

As.for him "caring", on several thousand £ a week, and potentially losing that, about f00king time he started caring cos he's done f00k all to show he cares so far!!!😝

Good on you Pete. Why turn this into another WTF thread 👍

He had the bottle to not cry about it , get up and make the save the redeem himself. It was a good save in anyone's book . As you know there are a certain minority of so called fans who would of loved for him to not make that save but that's life unfortunately.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)