+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good win

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Great result. Seems we're dominating teams much more now, creating more and have the extra desire and pace to attack. Tough games coming but great progress under the management team.
    Hey Stoke - was there yesterday and all shabbas games so far - defo - we need another striker and if McD puts away his chances we are laughing. Big shout to Fraser - sets them up and King just battles for everything.

But the corner count is a depressing stat

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Hey Stoke - was there yesterday and all shabbas games so far - defo - we need another striker and if McD puts away his chances we are laughing. Big shout to Fraser - sets them up and King just battles for everything.

Hey bud. I've checked up on this and the corners are divided by 3 into goals scored at the end of the season so I think by then we might be ok. It's a concern though.

Good effort getting over mate.

The players are the same ones that Ray had so someone has been motivating them to become better. Seems someone took Fraser aside and told him how good he can be. Maybe its the formula of Laurie and Csaba between them, but from what I'm reading the performances seem night and day compared to before.

Och its an hour drive from me so not the same as coming from Dundee. Motivation one thing organisation is the key and formation as well under ray we had a lot of ball in our half now we have a lot of ball in opponents final third. Our first half displays so far have been very good. Same players and a different vision. Ray knew a good player (aye and bad ones too but all managers do) - he was too negative. Hope he gets another job soon and does well though.

Just watched highlights and it was Nkoyi that robbed harkins for our 2nd. Sweet.

Hey bud. I've checked up on this and the corners are divided by 3 into goals scored at the end of the season so I think by then we might be ok. It's a concern though.

Have the windae lickers approved that? The big team must be obeyed I am afraid.

Have the windae lickers approved that? The big team must be obeyed I am afraid.
    I asked but they said they were busy lagging pipes.

I asked but they said they were busy lagging pipes.
    LOL - admin 3 ?? they having trouble with the heating again. That sounds familiar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)