+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hecky Out...

Hecky Out...

N' take Potts with you.

Geeim a 3 yr contract on 750k a year !! Il turnit rarnd wint he !! Who else could we get ? Ronnie Moors available i hear

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    N' take Potts with you.
    Potts out on the wing again ?.
    If the club are serious about wanting to stay up this season then the so called plan has got to be looked at regarding a few older/experienced players.
    And as for 'Hecky out' Ponty, well this cant be allowed to carry on much longer can it. We were going along nicely after the draw at Naarich, but what the team have produced in the run of 5 defeats since then has been downright disgraceful. In fact its been as bad as the awful Hill & Flicker days and I never thought Id think that again.

Hecky in if he weren't frum tarn ad want him gone

Thought we did ok first half hour and were pressing them back but not being clinical . We then went to sleep and conceded then crumbled up to half time . Game was over then .

Not sure if Mourinho could achieve much better with that squad

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Hecky in if he weren't frum tarn ad want him gone
    I might have a little grumble when he takes us to the foot of league two but that's a bit harsh on the Tarn Messiah .

Hecky walks on water and I love him like a brother .

Getting all emotional now !!!

Am remembering the good times, cos at the moment, we couldn't beat no one. Too fragile in too many areas, not sure about binnin hecky, he ain't responsible for players leavin and the transfer policy etc. We need to sort it out, no craft, no gettin a foot in, aimless , naive. All the things you could argue you might expect from a group of young uns makin big steps up. They are a mile off. Relegation is more than a possibility now. Need to score to win a game, where we used to subsidise our defensive shortcomings by poppin 3 in regular, we now don't have that either. Powder puff.

Sentiments will get us nowhere pass but it's getting worse players playing out of positions tactics completely wrong but it's expected with a bunch of cheap young uns still learning as is the HC a recipe for downfall if ever I saw one

Even if we take the drop I want Hecky to remain as Head Coach .

The present ownership and their spread sheet can fuq off tomorrow for me .

Had a foot hold in this league and something to get excited about , managed to feck that up inside 6 months .

Absolute clown trousers that lot down there , if they lump Hecky with some young gun loans this January we will be relegated , no question about it .

That's how much they give a feck about the fans down there when push comes to shove .

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Sentiments will get us nowhere pass but it's getting worse players playing out of positions tactics completely wrong but it's expected with a bunch of cheap young uns still learning as is the HC a recipe for downfall if ever I saw one

No sentiment from me. Just playing devil's advocate there Dools. It's nowhere near at the moment is it but I reckon Burton and Birmingham are worse than us. Will Bolton or Sunderland fill the relegation places or us? Let's hope we're the best of a bunch of very poor teams and sneak survival.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast