+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Do Gooder MP

Another Do Gooder MP

I find this article strange to say the least.

It's a detention centre for folk to stay while we find out some details about them wanting to enter our Country.

Who cares if they wait months, who cares if the cell they share has a smoker when they don't, who cares if your cell mate does not flush the chain, who cares if they are locked up in a cell for 13 hours a day, its not our fault, and if I was afraid of being killed if I got sent back home I'd suffer more than that in silence.

What does this invisible MP want for immigrants ? 5 Hotel accommodation, surely he knows that comes after they are granted entry.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a8101036.html

Thats the lefties for you, just let every fecker in. Might as well supply them with explosives aswell as free 5 star accom..

I have always said we need Camps(not your bergen belsen type) set up on remote Scottish Islands or on remote moors to hold illegals in basic comfort with basic facilities until they are either given asylum or sent back, that way at least we know where they are until we know who they are. Its either that or if they come through the EU they are sent back immediately to the EU as the EU rules say asylum seekers are supposed to apply in the first country they land in. Once word gets out its not all honey and clover coming here only the ones who are really in need of asylum would try to get here.

it will never happen in glass back Britain we have gone soft and give too many rights to the wrong people

You wont see this in the msm..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1fHPXPdmI .

People just do not matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    People just do not matter anymore.
    Certainly not if you're white and male, although it would help if you're gay.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Certainly not if you're white and male, although it would help if you're gay.
    So phucking true !

There but for fortune goes you or I.

I really hope that if I, or a member of my family, ended up in a situation like Ali, that we would be treated with more humanity.

It sounds like most of you lot, or your family members, would not complain if you were treated like Ali.

Ali was careless ,deserved it !

Turfmoorspirit, please explain to me have you have arrived at the decision that he deserved it because he was "careless"?

And is it true to say that you don't like certain kinds of foreigners?

I know you are honest, so how about an honest answer?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)