+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Am I missing something

Am I missing something

The number of Pigs who come on phone ins and say with the players they've got they should walk this league. Can't work out who they mean. Just a load of ex players on the way out and expensive flops.

You mean flip flops. like the Dolphin killer. Flip flop long time slow time. Ladyboy wuv you wong time.
    Let's hope he wuvs carcrash wong time too!
    I remember the pig hordes jizzing all over Dolphin killer at some pre season game. The video was so embarassing it was untrue. Hordes of morbidly obese f u c k tard slaphead pigs jizzing off their 1 cm full on boners as the lying sack of s h i t drove up in his limo. Three years later they are in meltdown.
    McCabe on the other hand. Hail the KING.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    The number of Pigs who come on phone ins and say with the players they've got they should walk this league. Can't work out who they mean. Just a load of ex players on the way out and expensive flops.
    There's very few players who can win a game all on their own. I've no doubt they have good players, (I'd welcome Bannan and Hooper to our squad) but not enough to carry the crap, and nowhere near enough to overcome the lack of team spirit and poor tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    You mean flip flops. like the Dolphin killer. Flip flop long time slow time. Ladyboy wuv you wong time.
    Let's hope he wuvs carcrash wong time too!
    I remember the pig hordes jizzing all over Dolphin killer at some pre season game. The video was so embarassing it was untrue. Hordes of morbidly obese f u c k tard slaphead pigs jizzing off their 1 cm full on boners as the lying sack of s h i t drove up in his limo. Three years later they are in meltdown.
    McCabe on the other hand. Hail the KING.
    Hail the KING,i bet i know at least one BLADESmadder who won't be Hailin the KING sean mi owd pal. Did the ref have a bad game or has Carlosser found another excuse? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    There's very few players who can win a game all on their own. I've no doubt they have good players, (I'd welcome Bannan and Hooper to our squad) but not enough to carry the crap, and nowhere near enough to overcome the lack of team spirit and poor tactics.
    Yep, would like both but many pigs are moaning about Bannen's lack of strength. Wouldn't mind a punt on Joao, think Chris could make something out of him. Amazing Carboot was saying he thought they should have won. The guy on Championship was gobsmacked. ( Chris something or other ).

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Yep, would like both but many pigs are moaning about Bannen's lack of strength. Wouldn't mind a punt on Joao, think Chris could make something out of him. Amazing Carboot was saying he thought they should have won. The guy on Championship was gobsmacked. ( Chris something or other ).
    That's Chris Iwelumo MHMF, he's applied to be Bottler Rhodes' finishing coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKPftlwHlxQ