+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Taunted Bed-wetter.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I wasn't having a pop at your prediction sid ( I think most of us feared something similar) & I realise that like many others your non attendance is not through choice, I was questioning kelds logic that the negative posters were all "Trew followers" who have their knives out for AH, sorry if using your post to try & prove a point has offended.
    That's fine, AP, I didn't take it 'personal' either. I guess I was responding to Keldsyke more than you.

Going on our opening 25 minutes yesterday
    There would of been no team at this level would of lived with Notts county's play.
    Luton didn't know what had hit them
    Santas magic dust which Kevin Nolan spreads

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Ok, first point... ‘ I think most of us feared something similar ‘.... why???? This really baffles me. As I posted on another thread.....

‘I’m amazed ( well not really as there are so many negative people on here ) If I read the table correctly we are in the same points as Luton? Played the same amount of games as Luton? To me that means we are both of similar standard, for all the goals they’ve scored it means they are not perfect in other areas. For me I trust Nolan to have a game plan to exploit those areas. ‘

Point 2, non attendance, not a problem however when opinions / posts are based on no firm evidence then it’s not worth anything and usually looks silly, just to back this up you will never see me post any comments about a performance of the team or a player unless I was there at the game. Too say we were ****e or someone is ****e when you’re not even there to make an informed judgement is wrong.

Point 3: I didn’t mean that all the negative posters on here were Trew lovers, obviously not, but there is an element waiting for AH to fail.
    Having not seen Luton this season but being aware of their goalscoring record & after seeing our defence in all our home & a couple of away games, I certainly "feared a tonking" however I didn't expect one nor did I predict one.

Likewise I never post an opinion about a game I haven't seen but for many this would mean being a member of this forum is pointless, my pet hate are those who slag off a player however he plays because they don't like him,but each to their own.

You could be right but I have yet to meet anyone who wants AH or Notts to fail, I did meet & witness a few who I believe were actually hoping Notts went out of the league if the Trews remained.

[QUOTE=ancientpie;38727030

Likewise I never post an opinion about a game I haven't seen but for many this would mean being a member of this forum is pointless, my pet hate are those who slag off a player however he plays because they don't like him,

Rooney is a prime example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Going on our opening 25 minutes yesterday
    There would of been no team at this level would of lived with Notts county's play.
    Luton didn't know what had hit them
    Santas magic dust which Kevin Nolan spreads
    The Notts attackiing play was great, but to say “no team at this level, etc...” is not really on, is it, when we didn’t score any goals in that 25mins?
    Last edited by LaxtonLad; 10-12-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Don't be positive Mac.
    Your being delerious.
    Sack Nolan.
    The team are crap
    Bring back Ray and co.
    Sheridan is our king
    Are you serious Laxton
    Regardless of whether we scored there is not any side in the league that would of lived with that opening 25 minutes.
    Stating the obvious but only a goal was missing.
    Negative?
    Positive?
    I know which side I remain
    Nurse can you give my medication early.
    Pleaaaaaaaaaase

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Don't be positive Mac.
    Your being delerious.
    Sack Nolan.
    The team are crap
    Bring back Ray and co.
    Sheridan is our king
    Are you serious Laxton
    Regardless of whether we scored there is not any side in the league that would of lived with that opening 25 minutes.
    Stating the obvious but only a goal was missing.
    Negative?
    Positive?
    I know which side I remain
    Nurse can you give my medication early.
    Pleaaaaaaaaaase
    I should think any team could live quite easily if the other team scored no goals.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Everyone is entitled to a point of view without being abused. You remind me that 'lunaspie' is an anagram of 'anus pile'.

You are,of course,perfectly correct.I allowed my increased annoyance at what this board has degenerated into since its halcyon days to colour my views.
    As you value opinions highly I shall share with you a considered one of my own ;

If it walks like p!ss,pessimism and defeatism,talks like p!ss,pessimism and defeatism,smells like p!ss,pessimism and defeatism then it is p!ss,pessimism and defeatism.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    You are,of course,perfectly correct.I allowed my increased annoyance at what this board has degenerated into since its halcyon days to colour my views.
    As you value opinions highly I shall share with you a considered one of my own ;

If it walks like p!ss,pessimism and defeatism,talks like p!ss,pessimism and defeatism,smells like p!ss,pessimism and defeatism then it is p!ss,pessimism and defeatism.
    Incorrect it's a duck. Qwack Qwack!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12