+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Taunted Bed-wetter.

The Taunted Bed-wetter.

Must be one helluva deserted drinking hole tonight.

Just a few die-hard regulars muttering darkly into their cups,

'I see nothing but a tonking,it could be a horrible afternoon,last Saturday showed just how weak we can be at the back,Luton will beat us - by how many it depends on what mood they are in.'

Dream on,suckers.

Too right. After seeing some of the pre match predictions, I had to check we weren’t playing Barcelona. I know they and Luton get mixed up quite a bit.

I get the feeling a lot of Notts fans still don’t rate this side very much.

There has to be a collective effort to rid this board of the overpowering stench of ammonia and uric acid.

You wonder why Messrs, Nolan and Hardy see fit to comment on the level of support among the fan base ?

Unfortunately a lot of these comments are from people who don’t even go too games. There’s been some really pathetic posts recently, the Hewitt one today, the Duffy abusers, my favourite someone complaining why Shola was in our box when the opposition had a corner. Thankfully the main ‘ I don’t go to games bed wetter ‘ has been banned, to be fair I think the Mexican one has seen the light.

I think there’s still a few ‘Trew’ followers on here also who are hoping Notts and in particular AH fail. One things for sure when we go through a bad patch again they will be out with the knives. My message to them, enjoy what’s happening now, see the collective team performances and stop focusing on individuals, and accept that the Trews messed the club up massively and nearly took us out of the league and into administration.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    There has to be a collective effort to rid this board of the overpowering stench of ammonia and uric acid.

You wonder why Messrs, Nolan and Hardy see fit to comment on the level of support among the fan base ?
    Everyone is entitled to a point of view without being abused. You remind me that 'lunaspie' is an anagram of 'anus pile'.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Everyone is entitled to a point of view without being abused. You remind me that 'lunaspie' is an anagram of 'anus pile'.
    If you ask people to predict the score, they will say what they honestly think. Jesus, you can't have recriminations for that and 'rid the board' of anyone who thinks we'll ever lose. And I say that as someone who suggested before the game that Luton are flat track bullies. Meaning they will beat poor teams 7-0, whereas Notts do just enough to get the job done. So I wasn't surprised Notts drew there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Unfortunately a lot of these comments are from people who don’t even go too games. There’s been some really pathetic posts recently, the Hewitt one today, the Duffy abusers, my favourite someone complaining why Shola was in our box when the opposition had a corner. Thankfully the main ‘ I don’t go to games bed wetter ‘ has been banned, to be fair I think the Mexican one has seen the light.

I think there’s still a few ‘Trew’ followers on here also who are hoping Notts and in particular AH fail. One things for sure when we go through a bad patch again they will be out with the knives. My message to them, enjoy what’s happening now, see the collective team performances and stop focusing on individuals, and accept that the Trews messed the club up massively and nearly took us out of the league and into administration.
    There has been a strange negativity on here all season, perhaps not helped by our manager openly taking the piss out of fans for getting excited when we 1st hit top spot ? not sure where you are coming from with the Trew followers bit especially as one of the most negative " we will get tonked 4-1 as we haven't got Lutons level of consistency??" posters on here was so anti Trew that many called for a carding, most if not all posters realise how close the Trews came to finishing us but also realise that they have been replaced so it is pointless continuing the witch hunt. Most of the non attenders cannot make the games for genuine reasons but surely they are still entitled to an opinion even if it's not the same as yours or mine.

As it's my comment about the 4-1 tonking, Ancient, I will reply.
    I was wrong on the day and delighted to be so.
    How I would love to see Notts on a regular basis so I could form an opinion that was based on observation. I hope to manage that at least two or three times in 2018.
    The consistency is coming. Hardy & Nolan are a breath of fresh air after the rancid state of Notts under the Trews. I have never criticised them.
    My Saturday nights are a happier place these days and, yes, I believe Notts will get promotion.

I wasn't having a pop at your prediction sid ( I think most of us feared something similar) & I realise that like many others your non attendance is not through choice, I was questioning kelds logic that the negative posters were all "Trew followers" who have their knives out for AH, sorry if using your post to try & prove a point has offended.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I wasn't having a pop at your prediction sid ( I think most of us feared something similar) & I realise that like many others your non attendance is not through choice, I was questioning kelds logic that the negative posters were all "Trew followers" who have their knives out for AH, sorry if using your post to try & prove a point has offended.
    Ok, first point... ‘ I think most of us feared something similar ‘.... why???? This really baffles me. As I posted on another thread.....

‘I’m amazed ( well not really as there are so many negative people on here ) If I read the table correctly we are in the same points as Luton? Played the same amount of games as Luton? To me that means we are both of similar standard, for all the goals they’ve scored it means they are not perfect in other areas. For me I trust Nolan to have a game plan to exploit those areas. ‘

Point 2, non attendance, not a problem however when opinions / posts are based on no firm evidence then it’s not worth anything and usually looks silly, just to back this up you will never see me post any comments about a performance of the team or a player unless I was there at the game. Too say we were ****e or someone is ****e when you’re not even there to make an informed judgement is wrong.

Point 3: I didn’t mean that all the negative posters on here were Trew lovers, obviously not, but there is an element waiting for AH to fail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast