+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game 17 Your Predictions

Closes 7.45 and a few regulars still to post

Bump

Shhhhh

Holy Shoite !!!! I made out my list ....but thought I had posted it, shoite !!!
    and added what was my score last night - OC never mind it just advances others !!

2-0. Burnley V Stoke City 1
    2-1 Crystal Palace v Watford 4
    0-2 Huddersfield Town V Chelsea 1

Weds13th December
    1-2 Newcastle United V Everton
    1-2 Southampton v Leicester City
    0-3 Swansea City V Manchester City
    3-0 Liverpool V West Bromwich Albion
    3-0 Manchester United V Bournemouth
    2-0 Tottenham Hotspur V Brighton and Hove Albion

Balam
    I did try to alert you and others. I said it closed at 7.45 so I can’t count last nights Predictions posted retrospectively even though I trust your honesty, but feel I can let the other games today count to the total. Hope that is fair and fellow posters don’t disagree.!

I even bumped it up for you myself Balanbam, and that @rsehole 59 (I say @rsehole as I've viewed it for too long) said Shhhhh

Yes, if Brighton forgot there was a match on Saturday and failed to turn up then I don't think we would have a problem of snaffling the three points.

The "Shhhhh" that you referred to was simply my way of alerting Balanbam to his oversight

I am confident my arse will be in full view this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Yes, if Brighton forgot there was a match on Saturday and failed to turn up then I don't think we would have a problem of snaffling the three points.

The "Shhhhh" that you referred to was simply my way of alerting Balanbam to his oversight

I am confident my arse will be in full view this evening.
    Name:  9c7cd0e585bc61b47eae83e6cd87dba3.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  27.8 KB

O C its Ok. do what you think is right ! You are the D T ,in this case

As you know a lot's been happening here and in connection to it, so reading posts, BT, sinkov, 59 and more etc etc .Opening closing etc. OK no problems.

......and action!

Southern residents run for cover again this week after three consecutive Code Red Alert sirens sounded in Sderot and Negev Regional Council; IDF says two rockets shot down by Iron Dome, a third lands in open space in Eshkol Regional Council; security forces launch investigation.

Late Monday night, the Iron Dome intercepted a rocket fired at Ashkelon. Earlier in the day, a rocket fell in an open area in the Eshkol Regional Council.

On Friday night, three rockets were fired at Sderot, with the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepting one, while another fell in a street, causing damage to several vehicles. A day later, the remains of a third rocket were found in a kindergarten, which caused damage to the structure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)