+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Advice for PH

Advice for PH

It always worked a treat on championship manager years ago.

Delete everyone from the first team squad

Set a new formation

Throw some different folk in and see if someone can get a 7/8 when everyone else gets a 5 or 6

Set a new training system

When I got really desperate backroom staff used to cop what for and I'd start fining players

It might work!

My advice would be to get away from this joke of a club as quickly as possible whilst you still have a career .

Don't look back in anger I heard you say .

According to some journalist from the Mirror on twitter Hecky is signing a new contract this week.

A private website has jumped on this and added the tekovva could be done as well and invited discussion from fans to increase their web income. Call me a cynic but this is aar the mek their brass so a tek it wi a large pincha salt.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    According to some journalist from the Mirror on twitter Hecky is signing a new contract this week.

A private website has jumped on this and added the tekovva could be done as well and invited discussion from fans to increase their web income. Call me a cynic but this is aar the mek their brass so a tek it wi a large pincha salt.
    Chinaman and his team of baseball goons can feck off n all , mind you at least there's no fecker left to sell , tha couldn't give this crop away .

Mr Lee make fan happy , he keep all young stars at club , nobody leave club under Mr Lee only HC and new baseball man make team win .

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    It always worked a treat on championship manager years ago.

Delete everyone from the first team squad

Set a new formation

Throw some different folk in and see if someone can get a 7/8 when everyone else gets a 5 or 6

Set a new training system

When I got really desperate backroom staff used to cop what for and I'd start fining players

It might work!
    Miss Champioship manager😦😣