+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Snow

O/T Snow

Completely snowed in here in Oldbury. Our road looks impassable. Who's venturing out today?

Same here,can't remember the last time we had it like this

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Completely snowed in here in Oldbury. Our road looks impassable. Who's venturing out today?
    I tried this morning in my Merc could only get in to my street then couldn't get back on the drive Useless rear wheel drive + auto .

Forgot to add in wednesbury and still bloody snowing, great for the kiddies though

I live in Chaddesley Corbett in Worcestershire now and it's a wonderful scene at front and rear of our house.

My rear garden backs onto only fields and you can see as far as the Malvern hills and it looks spectacular in this weather.

Mind you.....even Lye looks good with fresh snow dumped on it,snow has the habit of making anywhere look pristine.

Having said all this......weather like this really f u c k s my Xmas online sales as people are too worried about food and are at their local shop buying 25 loaves of bread and 20 gallons of f kin milk!

Get your a r s e s back online!!!

I know chaddesley well used to play footie for them when was a kid

Had quite a lot of mates live there but they’ve all moved out now

3 good pubs as well unless some closed down the swan the talbot and the fox

Nice place to live

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    I know chaddesley well used to play footie for them when was a kid

Had quite a lot of mates live there but they’ve all moved out now

3 good pubs as well unless some closed down the swan the talbot and the fox

Nice place to live
    It certainly is Viaduct.

I also have the bonus now of only having one neighbour and they seem like nice quiet people,I got fed up of the "rat race" of the estate I lived on previously....some really inconsiderate w a n k ers around these days including the guy next door who liked to party most weeks with music shaking the house at 2.00am in the morning.

I can hear a mouse f a r t at night here.

If you can see the Malverns you must be over bluntington area ?

I've lived in St.Ives for 6 years, and have only seen a milimetre of snow once, last year.

Snow - what snow? Nothing here down on the coast in the Garden of England. There again they do say that the sun only shines on the righteous!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)