+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Accrington Stanley

Accrington Stanley

I went to Accrington yesterday to watch Swindon play, because of the bad weather I kept checking that the match was definitely on. The ref did a pitch inspection at 10:30am and passed it fit to play. I got to the ground at 1:30pm to be told that the match had been called off at 1pm!!! WTF were those idiots doing? I saw a lot of other Town fans there who had a long wasted journey at great expense because of an idiot referee who should have called this game off very early yesterday morning if there was any doubt and save lots of supporters travelling

O' reyt Laz.

Did you go to t' Turf instead?

This was posted on a Watford forum and straightaway I thought that it could have been Laz.................

Special shout out to the Swindon lads who came to the game as their game with Accy called off. They bought tickets in the Watford end - didn't know you could buy on the day in the PL!

I did think about it Stan but assumed I wouldn’t be able to get in without a ticket? Burnley are doing brilliantly this season.

Sorry to hear you got caught up in it Laz, now I'm thinking how lucky I was to have a 60th party to go to instead in Devon. Mind you there was a bit of a rumour that we may be stranded as lorry's were blocking the M4.

Did you go and watch Manure Laz?

Have you got a link Stan?

Bloody Rams get everywhere Name:  .........1.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  98.5 KB

I was offered a ticket for Man U v Man City gaz but decided not to take it.