+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Today's society

Today's society

Called in the new pub in darton the other week whilst on a walk with my youngest. Told that it's adults only which although not great for me, I can understand folk wanting a pint away from kids.
    Left perplexed however when I spotted 2 dogs that had been allowed in. Ridiculous that they want their newly furnished business ingrained with vile eye watering dog reek.
    Another thing is they don't serve any kind of cheese.
    To redeem the situation, I bought 24 cans of Stella, a cheese savoury sandwich from the co op and let my son watch me get pissed up in Darron rec for a couple of hours. That'll learn them.

Go on You Tube Gwynn and type in Scared mum grabs hold of wrong end of dog. Tha'll luvvit.

A woman wi wunna them Virtual Reality headsets on gets freetend by what shiz watching and reaches out for her dog for comfort but ends up kissing its arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    Called in the new pub in darton the other week whilst on a walk with my youngest. Told that it's adults only which although not great for me, I can understand folk wanting a pint away from kids.
    Left perplexed however when I spotted 2 dogs that had been allowed in. Ridiculous that they want their newly furnished business ingrained with vile eye watering dog reek.
    Another thing is they don't serve any kind of cheese.
    To redeem the situation, I bought 24 cans of Stella, a cheese savoury sandwich from the co op and let my son watch me get pissed up in Darron rec for a couple of hours. That'll learn them.
    Think they will have used the no kids allowed excuse to stop you coming in