+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 20k season tickets sold

20k season tickets sold

Announced before kick off.

Similar to the pigs then

But whilst our sales continue to grow, Some pigs appear to be considering throwing theirs in the Don

All good

All down to good pricing and Chris Wilder and the players delivering great football on the pitch.

The more the merrier.

Next thing we'll be having a waiting list

must have sold another 1k then in half season tickets poster on s2 saying weve sold more tickets already for boxing day than any other home game this season so should be 28 to 29k there

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    must have sold another 1k then in half season tickets poster on s2 saying weve sold more tickets already for boxing day than any other home game this season so should be 28 to 29k there
    Don't you want to give Sunderland both tiers in the Lane End in this game then Mr Old Boy?

youve a good memory mr block i got universal slating on here for suggesting we give away fans 4k tickets if they wanted them i do understand the logik behind only giving away fans 2250 but we cant fill the ground and just think were missing out on some revenue

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    youve a good memory mr block i got universal slating on here for suggesting we give away fans 4k tickets if they wanted them i do understand the logik behind only giving away fans 2250 but we cant fill the ground and just think were missing out on some revenue
    I think you in a minority of wanting more away fans than we currently allow,no way do I want double the amount of away fans in our ground,and some of them enjoying one of the best views our ground has to offer

well it does seem the norm for away teams to get less than 3k nowadays so i do understand what your saying blockers but i used to love the atmosphere at the lane when there used to be 4 or 5k on the lane end it certainly generated more noise from our fans which i feel is slightly lacking these days its not one of the most intimidating grounds in the country like it used to be