+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milwall

If his budget is only 2 or 3 million that's pathetic given the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    If his budget is only 2 or 3 million that's pathetic given the circumstances.
    It is very pathetic it should be double that,those chuffs sitting in the leather armchairs think Chris is a magician.

its not a lot agreed but maybe were gonna spend 3million in january and another 3 in the summer still not enough i know but were playing it sensibly lets not forget weve come a long way under chris and if we dont go up this season i would expect brooks to be sold in the summer and that would probably give chris at least 10 million to spend when there will be a lot more quality players available

I have no idea how much Christopher has to spend in the JTW,but I am angry about it,whatever the amount

#notenough

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I have no idea how much Christopher has to spend in the JTW,but I am angry about it,whatever the amount

#notenough
    And I think it should be double that!

#nowherenearenough

I'm looking for us to buy somebody with a proven track record at this level - like a Jordan Rhodes..........errr wait a minute

This supposed main investment when we get to the Championship is proving to be rather elusive

With the favourable position we currently find ourselves in, I was hoping for a bigger budget. Obviously it could be more, we don't know, but CW's tone when he said he knows his budget, gave me the impression he wasn't entirely happy

Bullsh it
    Lies
    And
    Deceit
    Every
    Season

Whatever the budget is, I really hope that the players Chris has targeted as within our price range can be got over the line in week 1 rather than it going to deadline day and biting our finger nails as usual. There are a lot of points to be won and lost in January.

I’d be totallly happy if we brought in the 3 aforementioned players before the Pigs game and put our feet up for the rest of the window... assuming we don’t lose anybody. I see that so-called players agent John Harriet on Twitter reckons we’ll shruggle to keep our best players with Fleck off to Huddersfield and Clarke to Villa... he does hate us though.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Whatever the budget is, I really hope that the players Chris has targeted as within our price range can be got over the line in week 1 rather than it going to deadline day and biting our finger nails as usual. There are a lot of points to be won and lost in January.

I’d be totallly happy if we brought in the 3 aforementioned players before the Pigs game and put our feet up for the rest of the window... assuming we don’t lose anybody. I see that so-called players agent John Harriet on Twitter reckons we’ll shruggle to keep our best players with Fleck off to Huddersfield and Clarke to Villa... he does hate us though.
    I don't see either leaving Gray

We are trying to make us stronger not weaker

Both are under contract

The one player who we could relent over perhaps is Brooks. CW says he's going nowhere in Jan, However, if a club bids the right valuation and it enables CW to bring in some ambitious targets then I wouldn't totally dismiss this happening

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast