+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Milwall

Milwall

Appears to be between us and them for Devante Coles services

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sh...pacey-striker/

If we want Cole we'll get him.

i think cole and leonard will both sign poster on s2 board saying 2 deals already set up for january striker and centre back cole will be the striker i think wonder if the centre back is john egan at brentford and maybe ccv is heading back to spurs put murphy in with that lot and were sorted utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i think cole and leonard will both sign poster on s2 board saying 2 deals already set up for january striker and centre back cole will be the striker i think wonder if the centre back is john egan at brentford and maybe ccv is heading back to spurs put murphy in with that lot and were sorted utb ftp
    you got a link old boy as I can't see that post?

yeah i would say could be those 3 sounds like poccettino may recall ccv so chris has to get another one in especially if he decides to shore midfield up by putting basham back in there

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Post 4 from Sheffielder in the "Players we missed out in the summer" thread on s24su. Says deals set up for CB and Striker but midfielder proving more difficult. Would suggest its Cole, Egan and Leonard who are the players we are after.
    found it cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Post 4 from Sheffielder in the "Players we missed out in the summer" thread on s24su. Says deals set up for CB and Striker but midfielder proving more difficult. Would suggest its Cole, Egan and Leonard who are the players we are after.
    Cole to freshen things up front would be good, as would Murphy too. Leonard would make sense to shore up the midfield in light of Couttsy being out and the risk of more suspensions to the existing crop.

The CB situation seems less clear cut if CCV goes back to Spurs as CW obviously doesn't think that Hennigan is ready for this level just yet.

I hear that Chris has around 2 million to spend but that includes wages too so I would expect 2 in at this budget.

i heard 3 million but who knows i reckon egan leonard cole and murphy and those 4 would certainly create more competition for places i also expect hanson to be sold and maybe a couple going out on loan ps also murphy would only be a loan anyway imo

The January transfer window - not the greatest time of the year to be doing business IMHO - get less value for money.
    Guess it depends if we really do want to push forward and aim for the play-offs, because otherwise I believe we have enough already to achieve a decent finish this season.

I do wish we would push the boat out a little and do a double swoop on Brentford for Egan and Sawyers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast