+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players contracts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Players contracts

[
    Time to start thinking on what we need. Here’s a list from Transfermarkt

Name:  6594CF68-8670-413C-A938-731B68467A6D.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  15.9 KB

Name:  AE4E8CFC-6817-4F2F-A1DC-E6A9760D135C.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  18.3 KB

Name:  DAF459D4-A305-4DD8-B40A-8ECE37296E2F.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  17.9 KB

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/burn...er/verein/1132

Do we keep Dean and Scotty after next June? Talk of Walters wanted by Birmingham in January.

We could lose a lot in 2019! Mee Defour Hendricks Vokes Barnes Tarks !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by oldcolner; 10-12-2017 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Better pics and link added

Can't read it OC ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Can't read it OC ...lol

Blind Cnut

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Can't read it OC ...lol
    Sorry have posted bigger pics and the link so hope that works.

I would not mind losing Marney, Arfield, Walter, Vokes and Barnes as long as we get better replacements Colner.

Cheers OC ..

It always surprises me that we don't look to extend the contracts of the players we want to keep and know their value to the squad.

I would keep Arfield for sure for next year. Yes I know he's not the best, but he is capable and a known quantity that delivers for Dyche as a squad player. Can we be sure we can get better to come for the wages we are offering?? There is talk on BBC today that we are looking at some 31 year old from QPR; a defender?? Ive never heard of him; is this what we are looking at for January really? If it is then sign up Arfield ASAP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It always surprises me that we don't look to extend the contracts of the players we want to keep and know their value to the squad.
    I suppose it’s a two way street and some players may fancy more money elsewhere and wish to let their contract expire. I would keep Scotty, he keeps delivering when he gets the chance, but it looks like he may get the Boyd treatment. My concern is about getting those in 2019 to sign up. It’s looking like Sam is on the fringes now despite his Chelsea performance and with Wells in the Fray I can see him going. Barnes brings a different dimension so I would keep him. We need to protect our purchases though. To let Defour and Hendrick go would be a bad move.

Boyd was offered a better than respectable deal, on reflection I'll bet he wishes he had taken it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)