+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Allan Shearer was spot on.

Allan Shearer was spot on.

Allan Shearer may not be everybody's 'cup of tea' but he was spot on when he criticised both Mourinho and Klopp on MOTD2. Klopp claimed that Louvren didn't push the Everton striker and Mourinho claimed that Herrera didn't dive and that it was a definite penalty. Both decisions by Michal Oliver were perfectly correct and both managers were talking utter rubbish. As Shearer stated, both Mourinho and Klopp were trying to cover up their and their team's shortcomings. I'm fed up with managers blaming decisions on their own inadequacies. The bottom line was that United just weren't good enough and Liverpool 'blew it'. End of.

I wish we had a chance to blame a ref!!

I thought both Klopp and Mourinho were embarrassing yesterday, Manchester United the second biggest team in the world resorting to long ball football and then he claims Man City are a lucky team and Klopp's interview with Sky was shocking he should also be charged by the FA for marching onto the pitch to confront the referee.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Allan Shearer may not be everybody's 'cup of tea' but he was spot on when he criticised both Mourinho and Klopp on MOTD2. Klopp claimed that Louvren didn't push the Everton striker and Mourinho claimed that Herrera didn't dive and that it was a definite penalty. Both decisions by Michal Oliver were perfectly correct and both managers were talking utter rubbish. As Shearer stated, both Mourinho and Klopp were trying to cover up their and their team's shortcomings. I'm fed up with managers blaming decisions on their own inadequacies. The bottom line was that United just weren't good enough and Liverpool 'blew it'. End of.
    Liverpool back on track Wedensday Leicester buddy .

I remember a Sunday league match where the opposition forward was holding the ball up and trying to turn me in our area,I had the inside of my right wrist resting against this chaps right hip trying to stop him from pushing me backwards to create the space for himself to shoot,I wasn't actually holding his shirt.

15 years on I still can't get my head around a penalty being awarded,it was the only one I ever gave away!

With regards to Lovren though it was blatant and Klopp made a fool out of himself.......again.

Energy best saved on learning how to create a defence Juergen.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)