+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clarke-Harris

Clarke-Harris

Warne was looking for something different so subbed him. If he had changed the formation like he did and left JCH on does anyone think he'd have made as much of his chance that Yates did?

Warney saying we looked like a reserve side. I'd like to see Purrington back. But Potter, Frecks, Taylor & Newell. One of not both a fit Potter or Frecks would get in the side but others can't see what difference they'd make.

He didn't say they looked like a reserve side. He side they WERE a reserve side.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Warne was looking for something different so subbed him. If he had changed the formation like he did and left JCH on does anyone think he'd have made as much of his chance that Yates did?

Putting Yates on maybe unsettled their players with his energy not sure if it would have made any difference if JCH had been left on but we got three points and that's what matters

Not sure why Paul thought JCH deserved 3 points though, he didn't pull trees up but what did he do wrong? I think I'll stick with Advertiser scores.

I'm a fan of Mattock but that's got to be the worse performance from him, his thought for their goal by not running on and trying to shut him down.