+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Champions celebrations Meadow Lane 5th May 2018

Champions celebrations Meadow Lane 5th May 2018

Dear Kevin, please, please, please don't let this be Luton!

In all seriousness could this have the potential to be a winner takes all championship decider? I realise we are a long way from that yet but it does look like it could pan out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Dear Kevin, please, please, please don't let this be Luton!

In all seriousness could this have the potential to be a winner takes all championship decider? I realise we are a long way from that yet but it does look like it could pan out that way.
    Way too far off to consider yet "ncfcog" post again about April time me duck

That would be about the regularity of my posts anyway haha!

Given how they've been blowing teams away, I wouldn't have begrudged Luton the title... but having recently dipped my toe in a few Hatters forums, the arrogance and unpleasantness of some of their fans has left me hoping they slip up big-style.

I wonder if Sky are looking at potential TV games from League 2 and looking at that one in particular.
    AH wants to have a full house this season, if that (game) is to be a decider in May it would go close.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I wonder if Sky are looking at potential TV games from League 2 and looking at that one in particular.
    AH wants to have a full house this season, if that (game) is to be a decider in May it would go close.
    Pretty sure that all games have to kick off at exactly the same time on the final day, and cannot recall any of them being shown live.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Pretty sure that all games have to kick off at exactly the same time on the final day, and cannot recall any of them being shown live.
    Sky had the Hartlepool final match of the season live last year when they got relegated. If I recall correctly this is why the last game of the season has its kick-off time moved out of the Sat 3pm window so they can be televised.